What's new

The Yorkshire ripper is dead

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I don't think that anyone is going to do anything but celebrate that fact - he should have been topped long ago -

''The Yorkshire Ripper is dead at 74: Serial killer Peter Sutcliffe who murdered 13 women in reign of terror during 70s and 80s dies in jail of Covid after refusing treatment

- Serial killer died at University Hospital of North Durham after refusing treatment for coronavirus
His lungs failed overnight and he was pronounced dead at 1.10am, with no visitors by his bedside
Signed 'do not resuscitate' forms - while friends said he astonishingly vowed he'd go to heaven -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8945247/Yorkshire-Ripper-dead-74.html

J

JimCreator

Good for him. wonder why he dont treatment, maybe he was little like brooks from The Shawshank Redemption. maybe guild dont give him a sleep, maybe he was to weak to end up by himself, uk dont have death penalty so he chose to escape by his own terms.

Cuddles

Good for him. wonder why he dont treatment, maybe he was little like brooks from The Shawshank Redemption. maybe guild dont give him a sleep, maybe he was to weak to end up by himself, uk dont have death penalty so he chose to escape by his own terms.
He was nothing like the old guy from this film!!!! (great film btw)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Those were crazy times everywhere, monkey see, monkey do!

....... would love to know what combination of nature/nurture motived his actions. :shucks:

J

JimCreator

Maybe he had accident and brain damage, and after that you are doing.. its prove, one day you are normal, next day some part of your brain are more active, you are more aggressive etc. We can only speculate.

Cuddles

Maybe he had accident and brain damage, and after that you are doing.. its prove, one day you are normal, next day some part of your brain are more active, you are more aggressive etc. We can only speculate.
13 innocent brutally murdered. Brain damage indeed.
But no, nothing of the kind. He was just a killer because he enjoyed killing. He was obsessed with it. I watched a docu about him a while back...

RudeDog

Veteran
I can remember my mam telling me he'd been arrested, I must have been 10. Wasn't he a mate of Jimmy Savile?

Cuddles

I can remember my mam telling me he'd been arrested, I must have been 10. Wasn't he a mate of Jimmy Savile?
he was? A killer and a child sex offender were mates. sort of fits. But do you know how they knew each other?

Latest posts

Latest posts