What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you know that donald john trump your 45 president is a German?

h.h.

Veteran
Personally I choose opium with some ladies over whiskey and rum, any day:biggrin: and I like whiskey too!

Interessting to see how media even here too paint the picture this round, specially if you remember how the media painted it then too ,2016. Fraud, cheating, Sleeping with Russia and what not.

OFC, democrats can have won fair and square, BUT do anyone know? Its tabu to say cheating now aint it?

They won’t really know until all votes are counted.

Not tabu to say “cheating”. It happens. Sometimes it’s used legitimately, sometimes it’s bullshit. Bullshit coming from a sore loser who could give a fuck about anything except their ego.

I.E. Charlie Brown A.K.A. The Snake

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
And that’s why I’ll always be poor.
I had an online ecig business after retirement. One of my customers told me I would never succeed because I wasn't ruthless enough. I said so be it :) I'm the one that has to look in the mirror every morning. I enjoyed the ride for 3 years :)

Saving lives was more important than $$$$

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Personally I choose opium with some ladies over whiskey and rum, any day:biggrin: and I like whiskey too!

Interessting to see how media even here too paint the picture this round, specially if you remember how the media painted it then too ,2016. Fraud, cheating, Sleeping with Russia and what not.

OFC, democrats can have won fair and square, BUT do anyone know? Its tabu to say cheating now aint it?
Dintcha know, it is only the red that cheat and swindle buahahahahaha

mexweed

Veteran
secret hitler 101 make the audience think it's the other guy, keep calm and heil der fuhrer

joe-biden-nevada-38.jpg

Sunshineinabag

early on, vast majority were english/scots/irish. huge numbers in northeast are of germanic/slavic/scandinavian descent. lots of welsh etc once deep coal mining got big. not half, but still big numbers for German immigrants throughout our history.

I'm a boy I'm a boy but my mom won't admit it!

rolandomota

Veteran
The whole point if this thread is Trump's family emigrated to the United States yet he seems to be very much against families trying come here it's no surprise that he's a hypocrite I wonder who else is a hypocrite around here? And in other news this will be Trump's official concession speech ....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53dTOBXeED4

Latest posts

Latest posts