What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this Nitrogen Deficiency?

FindYourRythm

hey doodes

I am almost 2 weeks into my 2nd grow and correct me if I am wrong but my Chocolate OG appears to have a Nitrogen issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• 20201105_143701.jpg
    20201105_143701.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20201105_143708.jpg
    20201105_143708.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 29

mack 10

Veteran
Troutman beat me to it..
Other than that,Give a couple half strength feeds and she should be growing nice and vigorous with that nice dark green healthy Ness we love to see.
Don't feed too strong though, she's only young..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You said this is your 2nd grow and I wanted to share a very important factor in growing indoor plants.Your plants would do best using pure water, RO and Rain or even bottle water fortified with cal-mag. that will make a big difference in the grow. If you use tap or any kind of ground water the purity of the water will give limited results. Most tap or ground water have clutter in it, and will block receptor sites and cause less nutrient uptake. The valuable nutrients the plants uses has less locations to link up. Also over a period of time the bicarbonates and carbonates from the tap will accumulate in the soil buffering the pH in a higher range. The plants in the cups above are showing me this water problem.