What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
biden just won pennsylvania, and subsequently the us presidency

guess trump is going to need some reading material...

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"We Resisted, We Voted, We Won"

Like a weight off my shoulders, and FRESH AIR!! Way to go, JOE!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan Rather tweet:

America: Knock, Knock.
Donald Trump: Who's there?
America: The truth.

T

TakenByTheSky

The best thing conservatives can do right now is boycott democrat owned businesses.

Atleast 50% of the country doesn't agree with democrat policies, if that 50% used their power to defund democrat run businesses and institutions the effect would be tremendous.

Put your money where your mouth is, if you know a business owner is a supporter of the perverted left pull your money back and put in back in your wallet.

I'm talking everything from the seed company you buy from, to the barber shop, from Amazon to restaurants in town.

Defund the opposition and show them that elections have consequences and sink their businesses.

Cuddles

The best thing conservatives can do right now is boycott democrat owned businesses.

Atleast 50% of the country doesn't agree with democrat policies, if that 50% used their power to defund democrat run businesses and institutions the effect would be tremendous.

Put your money where your mouth is, if you know a business owner is a supporter of the perverted left pull your money back and put in back in your wallet.

I'm talking everything from the seed company you buy from, to the barber shop, from Amazon to restaurants in town.

Defund the opposition and show them that elections have consequences and sink their businesses.

oh please. I think if you sleep on it and stuff ...
let´s wait what happens in the next 4 years huh?

(by boycotting alleged democratic businesses you´re kinda damaging yourself and the economy in general somehow...?)

T

TakenByTheSky

I'm dead serious, stop eating at their restaurants, stop shopping in their stores and stop vacationing in democrat cities and towns.

You can totally demolish entire cities and towns by stoping spending your money there.

Especially with the pandemic it would be especially easy to totally torpedo small democrat business especially restaurants and bars and shops.

Boycott democrat businesses!

T

TakenByTheSky

when you need to catch a flight to london....

are you getting a direct flight from wichita, ks?

It will have a greater effect to boycott democrat small businesses first.

Small business is the back bone of many local economies, stop eating at the democrat run restaurants in town and say bye bye in no time.

Given the pandemic and the general weak state of the economy it will be super easy to do. I'm talking a 3 month boycott will have a tremendous effect

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Small business is the back bone of many local economies, stop eating at the democrat run. Restaurants in town and say bye bye in no time.

honk .....honk....beep....beep

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran

Small business is the back bone of many local economies, stop eating at the democrat run restaurants in town and say bye bye in no time.

Given the pandemic and the general weak state of the economy it will be super easy to do. I'm talking a 3 month boycott will have a tremendous effect

no offense, but this is anti-american af

also, kind of insane

T

TakenByTheSky

no offense, but this is anti-american af

also, kind of insane

So all the sudden you care about America.

Everything starts with an idea, release the seeds and watch them grow.

I'd recommend stop visiting any city suspected of voter fraud.

Check your local area and see what businesses endorsed Biden then stop going there.

It's alright for lefties to harass conservatives sitting down at a restaurant, maybe it's now time for conservatives to start harassing biden supporters.

If you see a biden sticker on a car on the highway honk your fucking horn, honk that fucking thing long and proud!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lmao ....police aren't going to be responding to calls with zest in places like chiraq and Oregon.....I can see alot of people with businesses leaving those shitholes in a hurry,as we've already seen in NY

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So all the sudden you care about America.

Everything starts with an idea, release the seeds and watch them grow.

I'd recommend stop visiting any city suspected of voter fraud.

Check your local area and see what businesses endorsed Biden then stop going there.

It's alright for lefties to harass conservatives sitting down at a restaurant, maybe it's now time for conservatives to start harassing biden supporters.

If you see a biden sticker on a car on the highway honk your fucking horn, honk that fucking thing long and proud!

Lol.......honk....honk....beep....beep :D

T

TakenByTheSky

Lmao ....police aren't going to be responding to calls with zest in places like chiraq and Oregon.....I can see alot of people with businesses leaving those shitholes in a hurry,as we've already seen in NY

Well conservative communities need to take it one step further and stop being welcoming to rich liberals leaving there own self created shit hole cities for rural areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts