What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sean connery RIP

Cuddles

He did do other roles of course such as the already mentioned appearance in Indiana Jones, which I´ve always loved.

But he is the first Bond and he was better than Craig by a thousand miles!

He already left a legacy long before he got past being middle aged. That´s more than the majority of actors can even hope for.

RIP

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
He did do other roles of course such as the already mentioned appearance in Indiana Jones, which I´ve always loved.

But he is the first Bond and he was better than Craig by a thousand miles!

He already left a legacy long before he got past being middle aged. That´s more than the majority of actors can even hope for.

RIP
Totally agree! Even the Brits got their nickers in a twist for replacing James with a female??? Develop your OWN action hero!

That being said... movies these days are all about, suck, fuck, drive a truck, blow it up and drink a case of wine. No substance! A 20 minute car chase in a frigging movie? Give me a break!!!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
One of my earliest childhood memories was going to the drive in with my parents and seeing Dr No and Thunderball.

RIP, Mr Bond.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
'the 90-year-old Scottish star — listed as a “retired actor” on the document — succumbed to respiratory failure, pneumonia, old age and atrial fibrillation. The Registrar General’s department of the Bahamas, which issued the certificate, has not yet responded to interviews.'