What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

They ain’t jealous til they smell us

antheis

Veteran
ok.
site got upgraded and its a bit different.
we'll figure it out.
liking it so far.

antheis

Veteran
so i've been dealing with everything stretching beyond the lights everyday for the past ten days.
i vegged too long trying to airlayer cuts from the btb and i am paying the price now.
i'm supercropping and pruning everyday and i think its almost over. i pollenated 5 days ago with a11x[f13xa11] pollen from 2019.

a11x[f13xa11]

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
my ppd mother is recovering, she just needed legroom. got her tied down to give up cuts - she looks like cut factory.

the sad little cuts are CD#3 which was much shorter than anything else in the other box i figured she needed a fair look.

the cd#1 is also in this box. i wanted to run it again quickly because of how much it smells like chocolate.
the corner of the box she's in smells like a baking chocolate.

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
some shots of ppd today
shes made herself right at home and is crowding out CD#1
i'm also trying to show off how veiny the trunk is and how she branches out.

Last edited:

LouDog420

Was the a11 x [f13xa11] pollen collected in 2019? If so, I'm curious what kind of seed set you get off it.

I've found 2 years is really pushing the limit for viable pollen with everything I've worked with. Stored in a deep freezer.

Good vibes man, hope they stop stretching for ya soon!

antheis

Veteran
yes it was
i dusted early to keep from getting a ton of seed. there are few pistils showing that have accepted pollen.
i've been having to hack away at the BTB because they all keep growing into and above the lights so i could have culled pollenated flowers from them. i used a paintbrush to hit the a11 x f13xa11 to ensure it makes seed. everybody else in the box is just along for the ride.

antheis

Veteran
your question made me go take some pictures
i looked all over the apollo girl and this is the only good picture i could get. there were a few other brown hairs but i couldn't get any good pics

she smells really nice. a heavy mentholated cherry cough drop thats more menthol and a hint of cherry first followed by a faint smell that reminds me of cheap leather.

the chocolate diesel #1 really took a lot of pollen. i'll get a lot of seeds from her. heres one bud site that looks fully pollenated.

staying true to her name she smells like chocolate chip muffins.

the Beyond the brain are a bit more difficult to determine whats pollenated and what is burned from touching the light. i have found a few buds that are well below the top of the canopy

they all smell similar to a flower shop. hard to discern any specific flower, just nice smells, man.

and here's a couple shots of the ppd branch i cut off to see how many cuts i could get from it. ended up with 12.

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
had a productive day in the garden
finished my scrog for the ppd mom to get flowered out
hit up the chocolate diesel with c4dd pollen
smelled that a11xf13xa11, you know, cause i like it.
decided to try and air layer a ppd branch after i had already cut it off the plant. i put it in a 5gallon bucket with about a gallon of water in it and then set up the air layer thingy (its proper nomenclature) so that it was above the water. we'll see how long it lasts.

Attachments

• photo2037396.jpg
    photo2037396.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
some shots from tonight.
the BTB all look/smell the same. but when they're a hugh mess of twisted branches growing past the lights its hard to see any one as an individual. i have 3/4 cloned and look forward to a less crazy mess.
fetch

fetch

i hit the box again with two packs of pollen so pretty much everything is well seeded. /le shrug

up next is the chocolate diesel that i don't have backed up - i took cuts from lower sucker branches ~3rd week of flower but none have rooted.

fetch

fetch

she's really frosty and swelling nicely which is nice and i'm glad i hit some lowers with c4dd pollen. i just wish i had a cut.

and finally the apollo. she's so sweet smelling. a hint of bubblegum maybe, floral for sure. really really loving her smell.
she's quite leafy but very frosty. probably a good hash plant.
fetch

and finally my ppd mother about to get flowered.
fetch

the ppd hasn't stretched a lot in the past, but one this size might.
the cd1 on the left is a stretcher so i think the flip is near.