What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I am really high when...

leet

... when someone talks to me and I don't understand what they are saying. I hear words, I read the lips but it still doesn't work.

You are really high when... ?

:friends:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
... when someone talks to me and I don't understand what they are saying. I hear words, I read the lips but it still doesn't work.

could they be speaking a foreign language? that would really twist a lip-reader into knots. :D but i am VERY bad of hearing myself. if you are not up close & facing me, all i get is the "blahblahblah" you hear adults saying in the old Peanuts tv specials...:shucks:

Im'One

Im walking in the post office and it feels like im in a bounce house for little kids then im freaking that the postal workers will notice the way im walking but after getting in and getting my mail i realize they arent there because its 9pm on a Saturday

rolandomota

Veteran
I'm really high when i don't have to wonder if I'm high instead I'm thinking about all kinds of stupid useless things

hayday

Veteran
...I go for a bike ride and my hands look like they are giant size. Makes me laugh everytime:biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about doing the washing up for 45 minutes but have a dishwasher and it’s only a cup and saucer,,,,lol,,,s2

Sunshineinabag

I black out from being overzealous w edibles.....next day still high......stoned to that bone stallone I tell ya

Gry

Don't think it matters if it were St Peter at the pearly gates,
or lucifer at the gates of hell.
Either one, I need 3 more bong hits.

When I wonder how many people get to die
with bong in hand.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
when i am really high, i can hear a Pink Floyd song starting, know the one that starts off extreme low volume & builds? then get impatient and crank up the volume & the CD player is not on...happens WAY too often. :shucks: