What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

Old Piney

summer last year, I’m in Australia so you guys winter.
I popped them around late December early January and as it got colder just left in the un heated greenhouse to finish up.

I’m originally from England and been here 12 years and still can’t get my head around the opposite seasons haha.
That explains it! So that's like starting up here , late June or early July and finishing up around November early December

GreenAndFast

Haha im the same way man. Varieties the spice of life. I may try to run my new caledonias first, im really excited to try that one, but i'll get around to this mango thai for sure because it sounds right up my alley. Its so hard to decide when youre a seed addict with a big collection. I had some going recently with some honduras but had to scrap them. Damn spider mites :confused:
Grew some Honduras last run and that had quite alot of bugs and shit but I powered through with her and now she is cured and a great smoke. Very functional, happy go lucky. I'll definitely grow out more.