What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What is really gonna suck is not being able to have a funeral and proper burial for the loved ones who succumb to this. Are funeral homes going to embalm corpses with WuFlu?

Like china, mass incinerations and turn off the SO2 readings?

igrowone

Veteran
saw that mr D knows of 4 positive? damn, walking wounded at least
interested if cannabis users are tracking above/below in this fight
is cannabis helping or hurting or neither?
some immunity enhancing effects are present

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think I will suck the terps off a couple bowls of Sundae Driver, to knock off the viruses trying to get in my lungs.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Update:
I was able to score 2 things of TP and some milk today.
Not in need of much else, my daughter was the one to get the stuff.
Seems you can get what you need if you try.
People seem respectful and are keeping a good distance in public places.

clearheaded

no TP no paper towel no soap low choices of canned goods no iso no advil or tylenol or pretty much gone.

only going to get worse.. got the line on 9 gallons of iso gunna make hand sanitizer and make millions or just give to folks next door... :) or good for trades

M

Mr D

saw that mr D knows of 4 positive? damn, walking wounded at least
interested if cannabis users are tracking above/below in this fight
is cannabis helping or hurting or neither?
some immunity enhancing effects are present

Also seriously wondering if my daughter possibly had it late December early January time frame. She was hospitalized with the same exact symptoms as covid 19. No way to tell now.

Jestocost

N Texas

I'd been taking care of stocking up since last Fall, when I kind of realized that the US hadn't had a major disruption since the Great Depression. Glad I did.

Meat and paper products are spotty here, but available. Big box stores are all open. Took the family to lunch today.

Schools are closed for another week - looks like it will be indefinite. All city parks/events shut down. I think the city is about to implement a bar/restaurant/gathering of more than 10 pax ban.

I think it's going to get more disruptive, which I'm fine with. Better a little discomfort than a megadeath or two.

Oh - the local hydro shop is busier than I've ever seen it. People sort of exchanging glances and talking around the subject at hand. Glad for them :)

Badfishy1

no TP no paper towel no soap low choices of canned goods no iso no advil or tylenol or pretty much gone.

only going to get worse.. got the line on 9 gallons of iso gunna make hand sanitizer and make millions or just give to folks next door... :) or good for trades

Damn lemme get a qt, have a spore print to lift ������

shaggyballs

Veteran
Forgot to say schools are closed for about 3 weeks.
Bars and restaurants too.
Is this going on everywhere?
All states, is it nation wide.

Badfishy1

Forgot to say schools are closed for about 3 weeks.
Bars and restaurants too.
Is this going on everywhere?
All states, is it nation wide.

Schools are closed here until the 16th. But have to go tomorrow to pick up a chrome notebook for the boy for ‘remote schooling’

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
The company I retired from last year is still open with skeletal staff in France & Montreal & still shipping. Senior management are all working from home – a big surprise. :biggrin: Orders from online Pro dealers are booming at the moment. Artists can’t gig or travel, so they are beefing up their home studios.

Green Squall

Only 3 cases in my County and none in my town or the ones surrounding it. Grocery store was bare on Friday, but things have settled down. Many local business's have temporarily shut down and the restaurants that have stayed open are take out only. I took a walk at the beach today and there were tons of people with smiles on their faces enjoying the sunny weather.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Southern Appalachia is cautiously doing well, stores are restocked quickly except for empty shelves of clorox, TP, paper towels, rice, beans and soup..... but no latex gloves except in beauty supply stores.

...... for friends in Baltimore, Maryland (East Coast) it's a different story, it's panic time, no fresh food in the stores along with alla the other staples, nothing but empty shelves.

Same delio in Lancaster area Eastern PA.:tiphat:

Bud Jones

only thing i have seen run dry was toilet paper & paper towels. idiots walk right by the pre-moistened wipes my old ass prefers.:) plenty of milk, bread, meat etc.
lol flushable wipes for the win .. plumbers be the new ballers if we all live ����

Bud Jones

I’m in Pa .. I live in a very rural setting .. I’ve ran off 2 separate car loads of people off my property .. That never happens here. I will use deadly force if needed . Sad state of affairs .. I’m stocked for maybe a month ? Stay safe y’all .

Latest posts

Latest posts