What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer coronavirus is 'the worst enemy you can ever imagine' as viral outbreaks can pose a greater global threat than terrorism, World Health Organisation warns

The deadly coronavirus outbreak is the 'worst enemy you can ever imagine' and more of a threat to humanity than terrorism, the World Health Organisation warns.
China hopes the killer virus, which has claimed more than 1,000 lives and struck down over 44,500 people, will be curbed by April.
But WHO's director general, Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus, said it could rumble on for more than a year and warned a vaccine could take at least 18 months to develop.
He added: 'To be honest, a virus is more powerful in creating political, social and economic upheaval than any terrorist attack. It's the worst enemy you can imagine.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...errorism-World-Health-Organisation-warns.html

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Then why does the WHO allow the facilities like the one in wuhan to exist? They were up to their necks in that place.

World - I run from any hint of forced globalism and control.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Then why does the WHO allow the facilities like the one in wuhan to exist? They were up to their necks in that place.

World - I run from any hint of forced globalism and control.

not up to WHO what any country does. they are an advisory group. ignore their advice at your own peril, however. AND ours...

Jammal

I'm betting on a international overwhelmingly military action against China's CCP before summer.

Or atleast a complete forced isolation by internal militaries.

Trial by fire is coming.

Jammal

The level of stupidity on American media is nothing short of disinformation.

People are full potatoes on this.

Sunshineinabag

roger that

roger that

The level of stupidity on American media is nothing short of disinformation.

People are full potatoes on this.

imagine if you will growing up to your elders reading the newspaper at the breakfast table to get the NEWS! accurate for the most part and of course the funnies cartoons! Now its all about who can put out the story first...is it true? who gives a fuk, put it out to press!
One of the biggest issues in american society is this bullchit mindset of "it wont happen to me" or "it wont happen here" God for fuken bid you become diligent proactive and educated in this regard as a society and embrace that instead of misdirected hostilities about race,guns,the president...all distractions from the real "sucking chest wound".

therevverend

Veteran
I'm impressed how the West in general and America in particular has hung onto this fear and suspicion and hatred of the Chinese people for so long. The Yellow Peril isn't new, 140 years ago the people in my town tortured and lynched the Chinese who lived here. Burned all their possessions and loaded the survivors on a barge out of town. The Chinese have been 'at war with the West for 400 years'? The West has been invading, stealing, raping the Chinese for 400 years. In this time the Chinese have never started wars with the West, never looted and plundered Western cities, everything they've done has been defensive to hold onto their homeland.

Imagine if a bunch of Chinese aircraft carriers, battleships and such, turned up in Los Angeles with a bunch of container ships loaded with heroin and forced the US government to buy it all? Oh, they don't have to use warships they've got BACTERIA DISEASE WARFARE!! Only they're the ones getting sick not us.

One thing has always stuck with me after reading Clavell's book Taipan when I was young. The Chinese have only been interested in themselves, their own prosperity. They consider themselves and their country the best in the world, have no interest in invading and occupying other countries. All their wars and invasions are frontier wars to secure their frontiers in places like Vietnam, Korea, Tibet. Places they've historically controlled to prevent other powers from invading. And they've been invaded frequently. Huns, Turks, Mongols, Portuguese, British, Americans..

A friend of mine says to me the other day, all outraged, 'The Chinese are building bases in the South China Sea!!' Like it's something as a patriotic American I should be fuming over. Jesus, the Chinese Navy is in the China Sea, those yellow ****s are fucking with us again! We have the Monroe Doctrine, it says all of the Western Hemisphere, from Patagonia to the Arctic Ocean, is under the dominion of the USA. We have the bases to prove it, along with ones in Afghanistan, Philippines, Thailand, Korea, Japan, the only side of China we don't have covered is the Russian side for fuck's sake.

All because China is the number one threat, you never know what's going on behind those slanty eyes. I tire of the incessant bitching about The White Man but Christ, the biggest threat to world peace is ourselves. We're the yellow, red, black, blue, whatever fucking peril you want is inside all of us. We're fucking deranged psychopathic murdering ****s, the problem isn't the Chinese, the Russians, the immigrants, the Muslims, the problem is you.

St. Phatty

Killer coronavirus is 'the worst enemy you can ever imagine' as viral outbreaks can pose a greater global threat than terrorism, World Health Organisation warns]

People tend to dismiss things they can't see.

The US is so focussed on economic numbers. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump's re-election needs affected early responses to the virus, as in "nothing to see here".

Of course, that's the exact WRONG response.

if they had treated it like a potential pandemic from the get-go, the US could have cruised through the next year while all the other countries get the Wu-not-a-flu.

Jammal

I'm impressed how the West in general and America in particular has hung onto this fear and suspicion and hatred of the Chinese people for so long. The Yellow Peril isn't new, 140 years ago the people in my town tortured and lynched the Chinese who lived here. Burned all their possessions and loaded the survivors on a barge out of town. The Chinese have been 'at war with the West for 400 years'? The West has been invading, stealing, raping the Chinese for 400 years. In this time the Chinese have never started wars with the West, never looted and plundered Western cities, everything they've done has been defensive to hold onto their homeland.

Imagine if a bunch of Chinese aircraft carriers, battleships and such, turned up in Los Angeles with a bunch of container ships loaded with heroin and forced the US government to buy it all? Oh, they don't have to use warships they've got BACTERIA DISEASE WARFARE!! Only they're the ones getting sick not us.

One thing has always stuck with me after reading Clavell's book Taipan when I was young. The Chinese have only been interested in themselves, their own prosperity. They consider themselves and their country the best in the world, have no interest in invading and occupying other countries. All their wars and invasions are frontier wars to secure their frontiers in places like Vietnam, Korea, Tibet. Places they've historically controlled to prevent other powers from invading. And they've been invaded frequently. Huns, Turks, Mongols, Portuguese, British, Americans..

A friend of mine says to me the other day, all outraged, 'The Chinese are building bases in the South China Sea!!' Like it's something as a patriotic American I should be fuming over. Jesus, the Chinese Navy is in the China Sea, those yellow ****s are fucking with us again! We have the Monroe Doctrine, it says all of the Western Hemisphere, from Patagonia to the Arctic Ocean, is under the dominion of the USA. We have the bases to prove it, along with ones in Afghanistan, Philippines, Thailand, Korea, Japan, the only side of China we don't have covered is the Russian side for fuck's sake.

All because China is the number one threat, you never know what's going on behind those slanty eyes. I tire of the incessant bitching about The White Man but Christ, the biggest threat to world peace is ourselves. We're the yellow, red, black, blue, whatever fucking peril you want is inside all of us. We're fucking deranged psychopathic murdering ****s, the problem isn't the Chinese, the Russians, the immigrants, the Muslims, the problem is you.

Just lol, trying to call it all racism....fuking delusional brainwashed libetard.

Come back to reality and smell the CCP for what it is.

Jammal

The problem is you! Thats what christian missionaries told the natives!

The social programming game is very old and well known by the ruling elite, now more sophisticated than ever before.

I basically stopped watching television for the last 17 years and lived a nomadic hermit lifestyle.

The far left has been radicalized by a type of Russian reverse psychology to give it a name they can understand...

Everything is the answer are you smart enough to conceptualize the questions?

Jammal

I doubt im anywhere near as smart as you guys are. Consider me the fly on the wall

There are many kinds of human intelligence, Some related to the basic 16+ personality types which are basically how the human brain is wired for the individual to perceive his/her reality. But it goes much deeper than just that. I once worked with downs syndrome adults for a time. I was just appalled by the way they were treated, the level of intelligence of some of those people I worked with was astonishing, their problems were mostly communication not just by them,but by others abilities of perception.

Jammal

Back on topic

The numbers seem to double every couple days.

No one shuts down the biggest cities in the world because the flu is worse.

Hardcore conservative and national movements are gonna sweep the globe faster than this bio weapon.

Jammal

You mean, when they handed them blankets laced with Smallpox ?

Blankets or no blankets the smallpox would have spread to the native population, this is a invented storyline to demonize and de-humanize Europeans and Christians for future purposes.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
California lab says it discovered coronavirus vaccine in 3 hours

An American biotech company says it created a coronavirus vaccine three hours after getting access to the virus' genetic sequence on Jan. 9, and now scientists are racing to get the vaccine on the market in record time.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals is based in Pennsylvania, but scientists in its laboratory in San Diego made the discovery.
NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES SOAR, DEATHS RISE
"We have an algorithm which we designed, and we put the DNA sequence into our algorithm and came up with the vaccine in that short amount of time," Inovio's research and development director Dr. Trevor Smith told KVUE.
China has reported 254 new daily deaths and a spike in new daily virus cases of 15,152, after new methodology was applied in the hardest-hit province of Hubei as to how cases are categorized.
CORONAVIRUS TREATMENT MAY COME FROM AN UNEXPECTED PLACE
Inovio's vaccine for COVID-19, as health officials have named the virus, could be ready as early as this summer. Inovio's stock jumped to $5.32 a share a few days after the company announced it was selected to work on a coronavirus vaccine. Shares are now at $3.34, back to where they were a month ago.
The American company is partnering with Beijing Advaccine, a Chinese company, to work on the vaccine.
CORONAVIRUS LIKELY TO HIT US GROWTH
"Inovio's participation in this developing effort is based on the ideal suitability of its DNA medicine platform to rapidly develop vaccines against emerging viruses with pandemic potential, proven vaccine development capabilities, and a strong track record of rapidly generating promising countermeasures against previous pandemic threats," the company said in a statement on Jan. 30. "Inovio was the first to advance its vaccine (INO-4700) against MERS-CoV, a related coronavirus, into evaluation in humans."
Another U.S. company, Maryland-based Novavax, is aiming to make a coronavirus vaccine in as little as three months, although such vaccines can take years to develop. The company made an Ebola vaccine in 90 days.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/california-lab-says-discovered-coronavirus-123356925.html

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gertz: Wuhan Virus Linked To China Bio Weapons
An Israeli biological warfare expert claims a deadly coronovirus spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s secret biological weapons program, the Washington Times reported.
The Wuhan Institute of Virology is the only declared site in China capable of working with the virus, the news outlet's national security correspondent Bill Gertz wrote.
Dany Shoham, a former Israeli military intelligence officer, charged the lab is also linked to Beijing’s covert biological weapons program.
“Certain laboratories in the institute have probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese [biological weapons], at least collaterally, yet not as a principal facility of the Chinese BW alignment,” he told Gertz.
China has denied having any offensive biological weapons; the U.S. State Department said last year it suspects such undercover work, Gertz reported.
Gao Fu, director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, told state-controlled media initial signs indicated the virus originated from wild animals sold at a seafood market in Wuhan, Gertz noted.
The World Health Organization is calling the microbe coronavirus 2019-nCoV.
The Wuhan facility has studied coronaviruses in the past, including the strain that causes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, or SARS, the H5N1 influenza virus, Japanese encephalitis, and dengue, Gertz reported
In principle, outward virus infiltration might take place either as leakage or as an indoor unnoticed infection of a person that normally went out of the concerned facility,” Shoham told Gertz. “This could have been the case with the Wuhan Institute of Virology, but so far there isn’t evidence or indication for such incident.”
The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, according to Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, N.J., Nature has reported
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/g...referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=newsmax

Latest posts

Latest posts