What's new

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Update coming soon, Next round is in photo's coming. Mixed bag canopy is all over the place but to be expected with the diversity of genetics in.

Shot of the rosin I'm dabbing atm.

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I hear ya on that, but so nice to have multiple selections to sample :biggrin:

Happy Friday!

Thanks man, and yeah selections a key. I got a babu that came out with the gassy note of katsu this round.

I was doing some trimming and after a little trim there was some kief in the bin. These trim bins really do rock, you can see some leaf in the material but not a big deal still good stuff.

Smoking on some kief from the trim bin today.

picture.php

picture.php

ElGato

Veteran
hell yea

I always run a mix, usually do 21 plants in a SOG style with 1 gallon pots, and I more often than not have at most 3-4 of any one kind. sure my yields suffer but I gotta have that selection for my head.

cheers!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
hell yea

I always run a mix, usually do 21 plants in a SOG style with 1 gallon pots, and I more often than not have at most 3-4 of any one kind. sure my yields suffer but I gotta have that selection for my head.

cheers!

If I have my way and things go as planned, I will have 8 moms, I will run 1 plant of 4 strains per light on perpetual cycle, that way I always have 4 flavors down and 4 different flavors coming with 8 total flavors. :tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I’ve been wanting to try one of those bin’s for a while now ...!!!...

I highly recommend them, You just trim your finished product and end up with a quality kief every time. I'll never trim without one.

Great collours and buds

Thank you!

A shot of some old family purple and a OFP and Babu. OFP left Babu right!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

raCURE

Can’t give you anymore rep ! Haha amazing looking bud blaze.

Can I ask what bin you’re talking about?

:tiphat:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Can’t give you anymore rep ! Haha amazing looking bud blaze.

Can I ask what bin you’re talking about?

:tiphat:

I'm talking about the trim bin, It's a great help for trimming and catches all the kief for you.

Here you go a look at one!

picture.php

picture.php

NzGreenWhanau

I just got here, so im a little late sorry. Just pulling up a chair so i can catch up still on page 3. That was an impressive haul of seeds right at the beginning ����

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I just got here, so im a little late sorry. Just pulling up a chair so i can catch up still on page 3. That was an impressive haul of seeds right at the beginning ����

Nothing to be sorry about, grab a seat and blazeoneup :joint:

I'm going to start throwing up the smoke report, today were smoking on the unknown cookies plant picked up at the cannabis cup but was clearly a mislabeled plant.

When I blaze the doob, Upon inhaling I get a mild gassy note but nothing spectacular the expansions good with this girl. After the lungs begin expanding and you start to feel the urge to cough blowing out the smoke reveals that familiar cookie dough, almost like a sugar cookie flavor but with a different note to it hard to place it but it's the forum cookie flavor through and through and as you exhale the smoke and begin getting that familiar cookie flavor a sweet cotton candy flavor cuts right through and excites your taste buds, It is this note that makes her more enjoyable then the forum cookies for me.

The high is half heady half body, she has a sativa quality to her that gives you that uplifting and motivational feeling but yet a heavier body effect that leaves you wanting to enjoy an episode of your favorite show rather then get up and get something done.

I'm quite happy with her and she will be staying in the stable. Until next time be safe and take care!

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Very nice looking my friend, very nice looking...!!!...
:tiphat:...

Those colors are very pretty...!!!...

Thank you! I got some contrasting colors in the kief as well.

picture.php

Today I'm doing the blueberry smoke report. I got the seeds free with an order from seedsman. The beans are seedsman blueberry fem.

The smell is very much in line with blueberry, sweet floral and hashy all come to mind. When you blaze a doob and take the first inhale you get a sweet note, upon exhale it has a mild fruity flavor mixed with hashy note. The flavor is not overpowering but a mellow berry sweet hashy flavor. The high is all head high for me. I don't get much in terms of body high. No couchlock with this one just an uplifting sativa high.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts