What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's HGL XB140 Grow Show

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi again everyone, i harvested the White Rhino x C4DD a couple of days ago... it was just under 9 weeks.
One of the plants smells very cheesy/skunky like the WR, and the other is more of an even mix of the WR and chemmy funk of the C4DD.
First plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi again folks, more harvest shots... this time the C4DD x Chem 4.

Both plants look and smell similar.. chemmy, but a different funk to the C4DD.. more about that later.
first plant: both are at just over 9 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

and the other one
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also harvested the Amnesia x C4DD ... Chemnesia??
the tall plant faded out nicely, again at just over 9 weeks, smells lemony - similar to the amnesia clone

picture.php

picture.php

Lots of frost
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The other Amnesia x C4DD - smells chemmy and lemony - rather good!
The camera focussed on the leaf rather than the plant!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And again.. more harvest shots - this time of the C4DD F2. I have harvested one of them yesterday and decided to leave the other one for a few more days.
Here is the one i didnt chop - a rather handsome plant - at 9.5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And this one got chopped - smelt pretty amazing during the trim... Chem, Fuel, Kushy/leather. These F2s are showing a bit of variation in the Chem funk combos!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the trimmed top bud:
picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaand, lastly, Big D - who is at about 7 weeks atm. faded a little early which is not surprising after the vigor and bud growth it has shown. This was a sog style grow and i was keeping the plants to one big cola... but big D forced 3 or 4 sideshoots up through the canopy as well! it smells like it's gonna be potent !

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and just for fun... here is Big D's sister....

Li'l D - (not being flowered in this cab) the size is purely genetic.. no root restriction. It smells like chem D
Big and Little D are C4DD x Chem D... and as you can see the growth genes have segregated rather dramatically !

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the his and hers horny clippers were in the pic for scale purposes... but i just know you guys and gals want a closer look at them ...
picture.php

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi folks, i harvested the other C4DD F2 today.. this was the last plant of the test grow (except for big D ) and i'm very happy the 8 plants of C4DD and C4DD crosses finished without any nanners or other problems. ( except for my tiny cabinets and small lights lol )

She smelt of Chem, Fuel and Gingernuts whilst being trimmed:
About 10 weeks or just under..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts