What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen's HGL XB140 Grow Show

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blueberry, this has taken on a slightly different phenotype due to the cold i think
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the Gorilla Bubble. Looking forward to smoking this again !
picture.php
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, yes i have reminded myself of all the reasons why i always used to do modular! including taking decent pics !.. That said, the plants weren't vegged correctly for that, the bubba always needs an extra week or two.

VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey DC, thanks, the White Rhino was from North London and was gifted to me as a 'commercial' cut. It's the same one that i used for the WR x bubba cross (which i think is one of the best ive done. I'm thinking of crossing it to the C4DD soon.

ya_boi_blu

Please, move along

Please, move along

Hello,
first apologies for trashing the tread but I have a question for @VerdantGreen and don't know how to reach you.
I am an outdoor grower and I was wondering if you can grow Bubba Kush S1 fems outdoors, have they been outdoor tested?
My location is Europe, 46. north latitude, October can get wet but we never get frost before the end of the month.
I'm curious if they work. I read reports on Bubba Kush released by a more commercial company and it wasn't recommended for outdoors but then I saw an offer from a company named New420GuySeeds and they advertise their Bubba as "mold and pest resistant".
Anyway, thank you for your time and answers.
Cheers, Blu

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hi Verdant what is the terpene profile of your dutch passion blueberry? I had an awesome keeper pheno back in the early 2000's. So i'm curious of your pheno's profile.

ya_boi_blu

This is in regard to my previous post.
If they aren't officially tested that's ok, I want to know if anybody grew them outside and what to expect? I wont chew anybody's head off, don't worry. I just like to grow.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, it's been a while since i updated the thread.. been doing a breeding project which isn't always that photogenic ; )

Ive been making F2s and crosses with my C4DD line (which is basically Chem 4 x Chem D (rez's IBL) crossed back to the Chem D

anyway we are onto the test grow stage so i thought i would show you what's going on..
i vegged 16 plants of the various crosses in the cab:
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also Crossed C4DD back to the Chem D cut again. This caused a strange segregation in size of the phenos... one is huge and one is tiny. i am flowering out one of the huge ones here and it is a couple weeks behind as it got vegged in a different sequence.
After taking this pic i had to do something unspeakable to this lady to reduce the height because it has already outgrown the cab.

picture.php

picture.php

more about these here
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377109

the smaller ones if girls will be flowered in my xb70 cab in micro grows so look out for that... here is a comparison shot of the two phenos just for fun:
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This sounds like an amazing X from lineage and look forward to the show.

Im really looking forward to working with this Rino cut( thanks bro) and the Rino guy i know is very Happy to recieve it back
we also have White Rhino x C4DD (this is the WR i have had for a while.. which turned out to be the lost 'North London White Rhino' - a famous commercial cut from around 20 years ago. For me it has crossedd really well before.
View Image
View Image

View Image
View Image

more about these here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377108

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by ojd, yes the cross look promising, seems to be two phenos and one of them has the promise to perhaps be one of the chunkiest of all the girls...

glad to have helped the cut go full circle and find its way home... always nice when that happens. Folks have been so generous to me over the years.. its nice to have something that i spread the love with. I'm glad i kept the cut.. it doesn't grow in a way that makes it easy for keepers of bonsai style mother plants like me.. it tends to grow stiffly upwards if not trained.. but it is a lovely old-school smoke and, early days, but it seems to have good recombination potential too.
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, i have some new pics... we are at 4-5 weeks:
C4DDF2's
First plant:
picture.php

picture.php