What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

show me some pic of buds ready to harvest

sirharrynuggz

I personally like to wait until most of the hairs (about 80%) have turned color. When you pick them with all white hairs, the buds are not mature yet. Like green tomatoes, ya know? These probably could have used about 2 more weeks, only about 10% of the hairs are orange on them, but I needed some smoke.

G

some strains hairs...dont turn colors untill they are over done that why i use a microscope and not the naked eye.

G

damn those buds are fat as hell master! what do you look for in the microscope? bubbly trichomes?

G

i say shit that looks like 10 percent to me...lol...im not counting trichs...the scope shows a bunch of heads i look for a few amber and mostly cloudy