Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > coffee

Thread Title Search
coffee Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2019, 02:08 PM #11
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
"https://pubag.nal.usda.gov/catalog/5272385

This is partially why I argue for what I feel us "living mulch".
An active layer of mulch. Topdress the mulch. Things get buffered before they reach the soil.
Stoner science of course.

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is online now Quote

Old 03-22-2019, 04:43 PM #12
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of'Boogieman' has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT_BUD? View Post
My worms seem to love my used Folgers grounds, filter and all.
Maxwell house intense bold
'Boogieman' is online now Quote

Old 03-22-2019, 06:05 PM #13
h.h.

h.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to beholdh.h. is a splendid one to behold
Good thing about Folger's and Maxwell House they can go directly in the compost pile while I'm brewing my Peets MDB.
https://www.devotea.com/index.php/ae...YaAmckEALw_wcB
h.h. is online now Quote

Old 03-23-2019, 12:15 AM #14
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.h. View Post
Good thing about Folger's and Maxwell House they can go directly in the compost pile while I'm brewing my Peets MDB.
https://www.devotea.com/index.php/ae...YaAmckEALw_wcB
I put way too much creamer in my coffee to spend money on the good stuff.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2019, 01:37 AM #15
h.h.

Double strength in the Aeropress.

Bring it down to drinkable with half and half. (Had to quit the cream. It pours on the pounds.)

Almost to the age of decaf. Enjoy it while I can.

I use the grounds on the roses or in compost. Not too much elsewhere.

Quote:
it’s mighty sad when average health has declined to the point that people become fatally ill from exposure to a little animal shit.
Solomon, Steve; Reinheimer, Erica (2012-12-04). The Intelligent Gardener: Growing Nutrient Dense Food (p. 271). New Society Publishers. Kindle Edition.
h.h. is online now Quote