Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Herbies Seeds > Herbies Now Taking Bitcoin

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Herbies Now Taking Bitcoin Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2017, 11:06 AM #1
Herbies
Vendor

Herbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura about
Herbies Now Taking Bitcoin

As from yesterday 13th June 2017 we are able to take Bitcoin payments.

To anyone who hasn't used Bitcoin before you can find info when you click on our banner at the top of www.herbiesheadshop.com

There are a few wallet providers that seem to have clear and simple instructions on getting started, Coinbase and Coinjar, but if you know of any others, or can provide any help and advise to those new to Bitcoin please comment on this thread.

Other updates this week

We are now stocking Mephisto Genetics again, you can see their seeds here

We are now stocking Spliff Seeds again, you can see their seeds here

Back in Stock - You can see the full list here

Seedism BLZ Bud Fems
Connoisseur Genetics OG Chem Regs
Reserva Privada Tangie Regs (Cup Winner)
DNA Genetics Sour Banana Sherbert Regs
Holy Smoke Strawberry StarDawg Fems
Connsoisseur Genetics OG Chem Cookies Regs
Expert Amnesia Haze Fems
BC Bud Depot The Purps (Cup Winner)
BC Bud Depot Girl Scout Cookies (Cup Winner)
TGA Subcool Chernobyl Regs

New Seeds, you can see the full list here

Spliff Seeds Purple Berry Kush Fems - 70% Indica, 9 weeks flowering, pungent kush flavour, relaxing body stone

Spliff Seeds CBD Spliff Berry Fems - 6.3% CBD, 7.6% THC, 60% Indica, CBD Kush x Spliff Blueberry

Philosopher Sleepy Yoda Auto Fems - White Yoda Auto x Northern Lights, 18% THC, Sweet and musky flavour

We are now stocking Breaking Buds Seeds, a new breeder with us at Herbies, you can see their collection here

Herbies Seeds, Autoflowering Seeds, Herbies Pick N Mix
Herbies is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:47 AM #2
Tonka

Tonka has a spectacular aura aboutTonka has a spectacular aura aboutTonka has a spectacular aura aboutTonka has a spectacular aura about
Anybody know any bitcoin sites that are user friendly? Tried both that are mentioned in original post, one wouldn't let me upload photo id and the other wouldn't let me set up the bank account.... so if there are any out there that are easy to use please post them here
Tonka is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:12 AM #3
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Isn't uploading an I'd defeating the anon purpose of bitcoin here in cali i can go to a machine in person..They do want a fingerprint after 999$tho..Yeehaw
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 09:52 AM #4
Herbies
Vendor

Herbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura aboutHerbies has a spectacular aura about
another user on a different forum has mentioned GitHub

Herbies is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:18 PM #5
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
coinbase and coinmama are the two sites repeatedly cited as best for noobs getting their beaks wet wid sum cryptocurrency. if you can get some bitcoin at an atm that sounds super easy (user friendly).

https://www.coinbase.com/dashboard

https://www.coinmama.com/home

you'll eventually need a wallet. one choice ( the one I chose ) is exodus: https://www.exodus.io/

youtube is the place to learn in the new millennium imo. lots of cryptocurrency vids up for noobies.

"cryptocurrency basics youtube" https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...urrency+basics

herbies accepting bitcoin is yuuuuuge!

I can buy bitcoin off coinbase and coinmama and store it in my secure cryptocurrency exodus wallet. in exodus wallet ( super easy for noobies including me) I can easily send bitcoin to herbies bitcoin addy with just a few steps.

it takes a few days usually to get verified by coinbase and coinmama. you need to upload info and they check to make sure you are who you say you are.

pretty everyone who has not looked into cryptocurrency thinks it's probably a scam. pretty much everyone with an open mind that does due diligent inquiry into cryptocurrency thinks it's the future of currency. that's my perspective.

cryptocurrency is making a lot of ppl millionares in just a few months. it can also take all your money. you have to get informed before making your move.

lots of ppl are getting into growing cannabis expecting $20/gram, $5000/lb. they will be in for a rude shock once they understand today's market. crypto is kinda like growing kush back a decade ago. crypto is in it's infacy stage. there is already over $115 Billion invested worldwide with cryptocurrency and the crypto market capitalization is growing and probably will continue to grow for a few years at a geometric rate. https://coinmarketcap.com/

there are over 750 cryptocurrencies atm to choose from. many will fail. get informed before making your move if you are thinking about moving some investment funds as a long term investment.
idiit is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:21 PM #6
Herbies
Vendor

Thank you idiit, thats really helpful

Herbies is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:32 PM #7
idiit
Banned

idiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant futureidiit has a brilliant future
cool. just went to herbies link provided start of this thread and clicked the bitcoin icon and got coinbase getting started page. you can download exodus wallet for free. make sure you do the exodus wallet backup they repeatedly insist you do. exodus wallet has very small transaction fees for using their wallet and those fees come out of your bitcoin you have stored. you can buy $ or euro amounts of bitcoin. you don't have to buy an entire bitcoin. most ppl don't buy a bitcoin. they buy a certain $ or euro amount of bitcoin and get fractions of bitcoin.
idiit is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:33 PM #8
Herbies
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
cool. just went to herbies link provided start of this thread and clicked the bitcoin icon and got coinbase getting started page. you can download exodus wallet for free. make sure you do the backup they repeatedly insist you do. exodus wallet has very small transaction fees for using their wallet and those fees come out of your bitcoin you have stored. you can buy $ or euro amounts of bitcoin. you don't have to buy an entire bitcoin. most ppl don't buy a bitcoin. they buy a certain $ or euro amount of bitcoin and get fractions of bitcoin.
Thank you again @idiit

Herbies is offline Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:42 PM #9
oldbootz

oldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud ofoldbootz has much to be proud of
https://cex.io/ i use this and it couldn't be easier. No fuss at all. But they only support 24 states in the USA so not all can use it. That's not my problem as I don't live in USA.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:44 PM #10
Herbies
Vendor

Thank you oldbootz, very helpful

Herbies is offline Quote