Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Barney's Farm > Barney's Farm™ Dr Grinspoon

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Barney's Farm™ Dr Grinspoon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2019, 05:44 PM #11
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to beholdSunshineinabag is a splendid one to behold
Seen a couple grow journals on the grinspoon.....seems hit and miss..........I'm way too deep in ace to take on this cultivar but if someone does squeeze the trigger I'd love to watch the progress.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:51 PM #12
JudahsSceptre

JudahsSceptre will become famous soon enoughJudahsSceptre will become famous soon enough
I grew the Grinspoon outdoors back in 2011it got to around 13-14 weeks flowering before it ended up getting too cold even snowing outside, so I brought it inside and let it go a little longer with just light through the window. It was actually my Christmas tree hahaha just a 8-9 foot Christmas tree shaped lanky Grinspoon I started around the summer solstice hahaha.

The smoke is pretty insane. The shit was absolute rocket fuel. EXTREME intense energetic feelings for hours. The definition of a roller coaster
I couldn't imagine smoking a concentrated form of this stuff.... A radical experience though, anxiety inducing but sometimes such a racing high anxiety can't even keep up.
JudahsSceptre is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:41 AM #13
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahsSceptre View Post
I grew the Grinspoon outdoors back in 2011it got to around 13-14 weeks flowering before it ended up getting too cold even snowing outside, so I brought it inside and let it go a little longer with just light through the window. It was actually my Christmas tree hahaha just a 8-9 foot Christmas tree shaped lanky Grinspoon I started around the summer solstice hahaha.

The smoke is pretty insane. The shit was absolute rocket fuel. EXTREME intense energetic feelings for hours. The definition of a roller coaster
I couldn't imagine smoking a concentrated form of this stuff.... A radical experience though, anxiety inducing but sometimes such a racing high anxiety can't even keep up.
What was yield? I would imagine it's low.
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 08:05 AM #14
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudahsSceptre View Post

Sounds good. I can relate to the 'going so fast I do not have time for anxiety' type high. The best sativa does that for me. With any luck I will be growing one of these next run if the seeds make it here.
yesum is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:53 AM #15
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
Dr. Grinspoon

Some pics from last year

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:16 PM #16
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
That is an exotic beauty elanius. How was the high?
yesum is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 11:47 PM #17
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Unreal dude... that’s crazy looking man...!!!...

Yeah, how was the high... was it worth growing?

nickman is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2019, 01:08 PM #18
elanius

elanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to beholdelanius is a splendid one to behold
thx! hard to pass judgement on the strain based on one seed but this one was well worth growing. The high is very psychedelic, strong and euphoric with good legs, she is little heavy in the end, left mi bit tired when smoked in the evening. Lovely berry and citrus scents with very little cat piss and incense background. Interesting NLD for sure

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-16-2019, 06:56 PM #19
Barneys Farm
Vendor

Barneys Farm will become famous soon enoughBarneys Farm will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by elanius View Post
Super impressive images! 💚
Barneys Farm is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2019, 12:10 PM #20
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
Beautiful!
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote