What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much weed can I expect from this plant?

canabuder

It is about 2.5 month old and just turned into flowering 3 days ago, it is around 85 cm high, I have a lamp of 250, temprature is 26 and humidity is 40-50, it might be maui wowei or dessert queen. See picture below.

canabuder

Here is the pic

Attachments

• IMG_4946.jpg
    IMG_4946.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20

negative37dBA

Veteran
So I think you mean DESERT queen. Spelling is important. You could expect a gram per watt if you had excellent conditions and a DE 1000. There are just way to many variables to predict accurately. Skill of grower, environment, feeding schedule, type of growing style, genetics and many other factors are all involved.
Have you ran the strain before? Are you going to mono crop or not? Looks like you did not top it. Having a nice even canopy under a low watt light is very important. It will not penetrate deeply into the plant and the lowers will suffer. I would top that plant a couple times next time for more tops that are even and close to the light.
peace, negative.

Ill guess 4 oz .5gpw or just a little under. With practice running that same strain you could probably do better than that. There are lots of variables that we dont know here... im assuming that you havent run that strain multiple times based on your question ;-)

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's way too many factors involved to give an accurate answer.
If i took a guess I'd say 1.5 oz's, maybe 2 if you're lucky.
Don't worry too much about yield on your first grow, it's a learning experience - keep reading threads on here, and take plenty of notes.

scrogrow

To apply the science ya gonna get exactly twice as much as half of it mate

Ya honestly can't tell until its dry mate this is a question that all new comers ask

MrBungle

like scrogrow says...You might have better luck consulting a magic 8 ball...

Not to mention asking a bunch of seasoned growers how much they think the plant might yield is setting yourself up for disappointment...

You are off to a good start, The plant isn't perfect, maybe slightly underfed, keep the soil moist but not too wet, feed regularly, stay observant, and most of all be patient!!

Good Luck!!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That plant isn't going to produce much if you don't fix the Mg deficiency and feed it.

It looks severely yellowed to me but maybe it's the lighting.
I don't think so though because I can clearly see interveinal chlorosis.

Makes me wonder how may replies have actually LOOKED at the picture?

Unknown said:
Most people don't listen to understand, they listen to respond!

DemonPigeon

Veteran
I recognize that plant, he is a male.
Don't lose hope you can transform any male to a female, and smoke the transformed results it is safe.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=99597&highlight=transform+males+female

That's amazing Sam, I'm sure it comes with years of experience and research but it's crazy that you can identify a male with such a fuzzy image, is it about the overall shape?

Would you be able to give us a masterclass and break down the diagnostic features here?

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I was just joking......
I have zero idea if male or female.....
-SamS

That's amazing Sam, I'm sure it comes with years of experience and research but it's crazy that you can identify a male with such a fuzzy image, is it about the overall shape?

Would you be able to give us a masterclass and break down the diagnostic features here?

DemonPigeon

Veteran
It is about 2.5 month old and just turned into flowering 3 days ago, it is around 85 cm high, I have a lamp of 250, temprature is 26 and humidity is 40-50, it might be maui wowei or dessert queen. See picture below.

I'd estimate based on the available factors ~40g (<= 1 & 1/2 Oz) if it's female, 5-10g if it's intersex depending on the extent and 0g if it's a male unless you do reverse it. Were the seeds fems? or regs? or bagseed? Are you feeding it at all?

canabuder

I'd estimate based on the available factors ~40g (<= 1 & 1/2 Oz) if it's female, 5-10g if it's intersex depending on the extent and 0g if it's a male unless you do reverse it. Were the seeds fems? or regs? or bagseed? Are you feeding it at all?

Thanks for the reply, the seed is from a medical weed bud :)
It is a female, I just posted a new thread about her:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355832

I am giving her water with organic firtilizer of pk 13-14, is it considered feeding?

Latest posts

Latest posts