What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it ready for harvest yet?

canabuder

I know thst its hard to be sure but i voudnt find magnifying glasses, this is the iphone zoom, i asked more than 2 weeks ago and you ti got snswers to wait 10 days or 2 weeks at least... thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_4941.jpg
    IMG_4941.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4940.jpg
    IMG_4940.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4939.jpg
    IMG_4939.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 23

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah she isn't going to do a whole lot more now by the look of things tbh. It might help you to check the trichomes but its also possible she's finished doing anything and you can start on a new project.

Can I ask 3 questions?

What soil did you use?

What nutrients did you use?

What are the genetics of the plant?

canabuder

Thanks!

I use a regular soil from the nearby flower shop,

I use water with organic fertilizer by bio nova,

And I think it is Sinai type of weed, the one from the desert of egypt.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/sinai

Because the seed is from Sinai.

btw I have 2 more plants with different genetics that just went into 12 12, and 7 more Sinai seeds that I planted today.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Ah yeah that would make sense that its a landrace type..

I was just wondering why the genetics were tripping out so much..

canabuder

Here it is now.
Any thc in the small green leaves? Anythibg useful i can do with them?
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4944.jpg
    IMG_4944.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4942.jpg
    IMG_4942.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 20

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
There is all kinds of things you can do with your twig free trim. Cannabutter, edibles, mari pills or simply chew on a leaf. I chewed on a Tw leaf immediately after harvest yesterday the size of a quarter. Num, num :) sub lingual = good :)

I was reading an article in Ed Rothenthal's book yesterday. Most can't be bothered with the trim. However he states that, +/- 20% of the THC is found there. Commercial growers save their trim and sell it (if they don't use it themselves) for oils, edibles, topicals etc...

R

Robrites

I think you cut it too soon. At least wait for the white hairs to turn all the way brown. And then I'd wait two more weeks.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah I mean that was just my opinion based on grainy shots lol but I do remember you asking a few weeks back and she'd already been flowering for a fair while so I just thought wtf, its not doing much and how long do you want to keep flowering her for?

I dont know shit about sinai.. Apparently its a hash strain from Egypt and a lot of the decarboxylation on those trichs happens after harvest with the north African hash making regions.. with all that heat and sweat..mm spicy black hash drool

Enjoy!! :smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts