What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow leaves...

canabuder

Why are the yellow leaves?

Attachments

• IMG_4927.jpg
    IMG_4927.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4926.jpg
    IMG_4926.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4925.jpg
    IMG_4925.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 20

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
You have to tell us some things about how you are growing or something dude..

What are they?

How old are they?

What are they in? soil, hydro, coco??

What are you feeding them and how often?

What temps and humidity is your room?

Have you been watching your pH of you waterings/feedings and medium ?

When did the yellowing start?

Having said all that it looks like a nitrogen deficiency as well as P and maybe K as well.. But it could be a toxicity even so tell us some details for a better diagnosis. :smoke out:

Cvh

Supermod
As said above. It look like an N defficiency.
It could be that you are not feeding enough or that you are experiencing a lockout.
Some more info about your grow would help.

canabuder

Thanks,I am not sure what are they, there is a chance its maui wowei or desert qween, it is about 2.5 or 3 month old, it was outside all the time and now i put it in the closet in 12 12 mode, its in soil, i am feedeing water with a little bit of organic fertilizer, im feedeing it every 2 or 3 days, when soil feels pretty dry, now i started using air conditioner so the room os about 26 degrees, before there were 2 or 3 days of 30 degrees in the closet, humidity is around 40 sometimes 50, ph of water is around 6.5, the yellow leaves started a month ago but now its a bit all over the plant.

Cvh

Supermod
What fertiliser are you using?
Can you post the NPK off it? It's on the bottle/bag.

canabuder

Also when the plant was outside it started flowering after about 2 or 3 weeks and had great smell but was very small, and after a month or more it came back to vegetarian mode abd the flowers from the begining became dry and brown, now its back to the flowering mode in the closet

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
What is N?
Nitrogen :)

In my humblest of opinions... one either grows indoors or outdoors. Flip flopping them between the two is not recommended! Nothing wrong with starting them indoors, and aclimatizing them when they go outdoors but, once thre, let mother nature takes it course. Your job is to maintain their moisture level and feed them. If that is the nutes you have for them (e.g the only nute you are using) it is insufficient and definitely cannot support flowering demands!

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Nitrogen.. P= phosphorous.. K=potassium..

I think they want soil badly and are root bound as well as hungry.. When were they last potted up?

A three month old plant would have eaten through at least about 10 gallons of soil already.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Nitrogen.. P= phosphorous.. K=potassium..

I think they want soil badly and are root bound as well as hungry.. When were they last potted up?

Hard to tell but that looks like a 5gal pot to me, which is more than adequate for a girl with a stock that size. But, I could be wrong.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah but its the length of time that the roots have been in that space.. They will have hit the sides after 4 weeks, and then just started spiralling, which is not the end of the world but it really depends on the soil they were in.. Id expect it to look very light brown and lacking in organic matter, unless it was being mulched and top dressed, after 2.5-3 months.. that's practically a full cycle and that takes feeding or potting up, when they went into flower they really needed to go into bigger pots..

As you said though I cant really tell either what size pots they're in.

Its never really too late to pot up plants, I'd lift em out and see how bad it is because if they're solid they'll struggle through flowering.. Only my opinion though.. I normally pot up a week before flowering into a higher phosphorous mix but that's doing organic soil.. In soiless mediums you're practically just doing coco..

Last edited:

canabuder

Thanks for answering,

Do you recommend moving the plant to a larger space with some new soil around it?

Do you have any recommendation for fertilizer for flowering?