What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD new weapon against pancreatic cancer?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
researchers in London and Perth, Australia are working diligently trying to find help for those afflicted by pancreatic cancer. it is one of the deadliest forms of the disease, with fewer than 8% of sufferers making to 5 years after diagnosis. it is also what took my older brother less than a year ago. a new treatment on mice with the disease which added CBD to the chemotherapy used more than tripled the life expectancy of the mice in the study. my brothers pain/suffering was treated with some really good cannabis rather than opiates, but now i am wishing we had added some high CBD weed to his joints he smoked to get through the day. Tennessee is NOT a weed-friendly state, with only CBD being legal. wish i had known about this earlier. just CBD caps along with his smoking might have kept him with us for a few more years...:dunno:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
CBD

CBD

I have witnessed first hand the amazing healing properties of CBD oil while helping sick people gain access to this amazing medicine.

Sincerely sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

RMS

:smoweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts