What's new

question about weed in london

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
hi friends growers … I will be in london for a week with my family at the end of july … last visit in the big city was 15 years ago … any help/advice for finding good weed??? … or … for your opinion should be quite safe (stansted airport) to take it from home??? thanks in advance and ciao ciao

madalasatori

Veteran
Stash some in your underwear and bring it on the flight, you’ll be fine. It will be hassle trying to buy some when you’re over here

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,
You can get decent weed just about anywhere in London mate, just take the usual precautions, be respectful and you be fine.
Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

Koondense

Veteran
Remembering my only visit in London, more than 10 years ago and trying to find some smoke in the streets of Camden.
I was walking dressed in white clothes, shaved head and a suspicious look, saw two black guys by the bus station and decided to try there. They were standing casually and I got one's attention looking him in the eye with a raised eyebrow. He made a sign and suddenly the whole gang got around me, there were at least 8 more guys sitting around which I didn't think could be a gang.
The tall guy politely asked me what I want and where do I come from, I said I'm a tourist and need some weed. He then pointed at the crossroad on the other side of the street, there was his skunk guy, he said. The gang circle opened and I had the blessing to go meet the guy who had some skunk for 30 pounds, I only wanted for 20 so we made a deal right there by the road, people were walking by and nobody noticed nothing. The gang was very polite and seemed like nice people.

The skunk was fairly good, nothing spectacular but at almost same level of the best skunk I could find around my place. Made me a very happy tourist :)

This was before the Camden market fire, I heard there was another in Camden Lock last year.
Things change and probably won't be this easy to find good weed nowdays on the London streets, maybe search for a friend of a friend or something. Or ask some old members if they know where to find Oldtimer ;)

Bringing it from home? I wouldn't risk or would at most get some minimum amount of hashish pressed and hidden somewhere near the body.

Travel safe!

mack 10

Veteran
Stansted has some Mardy ass workers...
Be carefull.

Keep it under 30g at airport and you only get a fine.

It's not called the Big Smoke for nothing you know...:)

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
You should ask about MoleCola man!
Have a nice trip bro!

ah ah ah :) w MoleCola

Stash some in your underwear and bring it on the flight, you’ll be fine. It will be hassle trying to buy some when you’re over here

I thought of the same thing :)

Hi,
You can get decent weed just about anywhere in London mate, just take the usual precautions, be respectful and you be fine.
Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

thanks Iffy

Remembering my only visit in London, more than 10 years ago and trying to find some smoke in the streets of Camden.
I was walking dressed in white clothes, shaved head and a suspicious look, saw two black guys by the bus station and decided to try there. They were standing casually and I got one's attention looking him in the eye with a raised eyebrow. He made a sign and suddenly the whole gang got around me, there were at least 8 more guys sitting around which I didn't think could be a gang.
The tall guy politely asked me what I want and where do I come from, I said I'm a tourist and need some weed. He then pointed at the crossroad on the other side of the street, there was his skunk guy, he said. The gang circle opened and I had the blessing to go meet the guy who had some skunk for 30 pounds, I only wanted for 20 so we made a deal right there by the road, people were walking by and nobody noticed nothing. The gang was very polite and seemed like nice people.

The skunk was fairly good, nothing spectacular but at almost same level of the best skunk I could find around my place. Made me a very happy tourist :)

This was before the Camden market fire, I heard there was another in Camden Lock last year.
Things change and probably won't be this easy to find good weed nowdays on the London streets, maybe search for a friend of a friend or something. Or ask some old members if they know where to find Oldtimer ;)

Bringing it from home? I wouldn't risk or would at most get some minimum amount of hashish pressed and hidden somewhere near the body.

Travel safe!

ciao Koondense I lived for a while in London ... now I see that camden has become a restaurant :) .... at that time I had some contacts ... but after 15 years ... thanks anyway :)

Stansted has some Mardy ass workers...
Be carefull.
Keep it under 30g at airport and you only get a fine.
It's not called the Big Smoke for nothing you know...:)

thanks for the advice mack :)

yts farmer

Veteran
Walking around Just looking to get lucky is not what i would advise.

I would try and bring my own or get onto instagram as there is a few cannabis cafes/clubs in London where you can get everything from uk, cali, extracts, edibles.

I would rather pay a bit more than taking a chance asking strangers. People in London are not as friendly as people from up north.

Peace.