What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Autos 2018

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Day26 !

@Day26 !

Those Ice Cool Auto are exploding and start to show flowers .

It is quite messy to make an update, I have to move the plants.

So the short and squat one :

picture.php

picture.php

Bad pict sorry , but it gives an overview .

picture.php

And The taller one :

picture.php

picture.php

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another pair of packs for the road !

Another pair of packs for the road !

I received those this morning, from the pictures contest :

picture.php

Sweeeet ! :)

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY34 (Pictures from yesterday)

DAY34 (Pictures from yesterday)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will tie them when I will have more space .

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Sweet man!

I've got a cream mandarine in my garden at the moment. I went with a smaller pot so it's not as big as your plants are, but it's doing ok.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those Ice Cool are doing fine @day46 and are very easy to grow .

Under rain :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@Gantz : Yeah , I've seen that, and honestly autofem seeds in 3 liters pots is a total waste IMO . But you had the recipe since october, so if you want to do more you know how .

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'm just happy I can grow mate.
I already have 23 L buckets ready to go. But i doubt that the tile would hold all of that weight.
I'd definitely use them if that and the direct line of sight to my neighbors window and terrace wouldn't be a problem.
But hey! You've got your growing conditions and i've got mine.
Sorry for hijacking your thread.

HerbBert

Hi Skunkist great grow diary :yummy:

The Ice Cool autos are doing well in the rain I might have to get some to go with the Blow Minds i've just started here (just over 50N) so it gets wet here from time to time.

:ying:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Skunkist great grow diary :yummy:

The Ice Cool autos are doing well in the rain I might have to get some to go with the Blow Minds i've just started here (just over 50N) so it gets wet here from time to time.

:ying:

Thanks dude, and as it is your first post, welcome to ICmag !

Vesnican

Hi Skunkist, could you be please so kind and describe further your general recommended feeding plan for autos in soil/coco mix? In terms of grow and bloom ferts and related additives? Your autos grow style is great and people wish to hear more advise on nutrition plan :biggrin:

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NUTES ?

NUTES ?

Hi Skunkist, could you be please so kind and describe further your general recommended feeding plan for autos in soil/coco mix? In terms of grow and bloom ferts and related additives? Your autos grow style is great and people wish to hear more advise on nutrition plan :biggrin:

Hi Vesnican ! :wave:

Like I've said previously the soil is made of :

2/3 Plagron royalmix
1/3 coco ( sometimes coco brick but I prefer exhausted cocomix with perlite and nutrients )
2 big spoons of GHE Mineral Magic (mg/Si/S)
50 or 100g Guanokalong depending on strain . 100g for heavy feeder . Whatever it s a nice nutrients buffer .

Seedlings : Mineral water

When they start to grow : water with good ph , and root stimulator* .
And why not Bioheaven** and biobizz ALgamic or ghe bioweed.
Spraying plants and/or watering soil . Spraying can help to raise up humidity level .

The best conditions you have in growing phase, the best your harvest will be .

If you start under artificial lights 20h is much better than 18h .

Wait for 3 pairs of leaves before start "real" feeding plan .
Before feeding them I start with Cal/Mg often .
Half dosis for beginning NPK .

Be aware on cal/mg on stretching phase week 4/5 .
Then Keep Growing nutes till you have real little fruits, then turn to bloom nutes .

BE AWARE ON DOSIS , YOU ARE NOT IN SOIL NETHEIR IN PURE COCO . ( you will see that on Cream Mandarine Auto , she s an heavy feeder ;) )

Adapt from what you see and common sense. A dwarf stays a little feeder .

I give 1 feeding of PK also when they start to shine or just before .

Finish with flowering nutes + any booster .

FLUSH THEM AT LEAST 2 WEEKS with water !
(depending on infos on them and a lot from what you are seeing )

Be light on watering few last days for less sweating to avoid mold .

Golden rule with autos : better to give little waterings than big ones, it is much better to raise up their metabolism . ( but give them what they need ! )

This year I also use Regulator from Aptus .https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/aptus-regulator-100-ml-product-3997.php

Supporting heat more, sweating less, it will reduces stress factors .

What I can add ?
With marijuana, if buy your products wisely , you will always have your investment back . It's much more difficult to rewind the season .

*Roots stimulator over stimulating roots is a real anti depressive for plants . So it reduces stress factors . Give some after a shock .

**Bio Heaven is quite an expensive product , but it reduces stress a lot. And the plants have higher feeding . It changes your conditions of cultivation .

LESS STRESS = LESS PESTS​

I think we are good and hope it helps !
:tiphat:

Last edited:

HerbBert

Very useful post ill make a note of what you have said
thumbup.gif
but one question I have is why royalmix with added guano and not bat mix?

on a side note none of my Blow Mind seeds survived after everything elsedid germination never had that before might have to email them about it but I trust them as a good seed breeder/bank so ordered more and some Ice Cool autos because someones pics made me have to have some
canabis.gif

looking foward to the next update.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very useful post ill make a note of what you have said View Image but one question I have is why royalmix with added guano and not bat mix?

on a side note none of my Blow Mind seeds survived after everything elsedid germination never had that before might have to email them about it but I trust them as a good seed breeder/bank so ordered more and some Ice Cool autos because someones pics made me have to have some View Image.

looking foward to the next update.

Royalmix is more complete than batmix and with guano powder you can adjust as wished : mixed in soil , on the soil , in tea .

I have my habits with royalmix . But you can try batmix without hesitations . Never forget a one liter lightmix bed around your seedling !

You can also use different guanos .

He he, nice to read you were encouraged to try some by this thread . :bump:

One with the smallest buds starts to smell good , look like some cream mandarine phenotypes , the second one is more like soma nycd, I don't really like her rhubarb like smell at the moment .

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts