What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Searching for Marijuana Job

Kosher-Kush

Hello everyone.

I am a 27 year weed grower from Bulgaria. I grow since 2007. I have 8 years outdoor between (10-15 plants a year) and 5 years indoor expirience (under 4 KW lights and 20-30 plants a year). I got busted last year with 1 pound. I got two and a half years suspended sentence. I made my living in the last 5 years entirely from growing and selling until i got arrested.

This is my passion in which i devoted most of my time last 5 years, reading, watching, trying things and i wonder how can i get a job in Europe. As a trimmer, helping with growing, whatever. I want to be in the industry. I used living with this and it sucks when they take it. I search for job offers all over online and i mostly see for USA. How can a guy like me find a job in Europe in the industry? Where to check, what to do? Anyone hiring?

I have been soldier for 3 years, from 2009 to 2012 with one mission in Kabul Afghanistan and B2 English Level course completed, if this has any meaning at all. :tiphat:

sirtween

Try in spain they hire people for security, cloning... But you have to know someone.
A lot of people are in the same case. It's not easy today in europe.

In the usa trim worker come from mexico or other south america country.

You can also take a look in canadian industry, they looking for people.

Wish you the best

Hoypare.

Hello everyone.

I am a 27 year weed grower from Bulgaria.

Try Vienna mate,i was there earlier in the year,they have a high staff turnover at some of the larger clone shops,pretty sure we would have landed a job taking clones had we pressed the issue after conversations in some clone-factories :tiphat:

jonesaa

Finding a job in Canada will be difficult if one has a criminal record, I believe you have to have no convictions for the past ten years to be considered for a license. Also you gotta be squeeky clean if the businesses wanna hire you.

Finding a job in Canada will be difficult if one has a criminal record, I believe you have to have no convictions for the past ten years to be considered for a license. Also you gotta be squeeky clean if the businesses wanna hire you.

And should you find a cannabis industry job in Canada. You will also now have to deal with that strange issue about being banned from entering the US.

:laughing:

Is that a real thing? If I were to move to Canada for a job in the cannabis industry, you're saying I couldn't return to the US to visit family?

It made the news a couple weeks or month ago now. I don't see it being a permanent thing given recent trends in the USA. But yeah, certainly do your own research before going north for work.

Latest posts

Latest posts