What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

vta

Veteran
I grew a few other plants from seeds last round. Have been smoking them for last 2 weeks, and enjoyed the tastes. Had to pull them all 3 weeks early due to mold.

First vape bowl of OG4 (or whatever we are supposed to call it now), and was such awesome strong taste, and effect almost as strong as the oil I had done with the others.

They got mold...and you smoked em?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The only dividing going on is on behalf of the media and their handlers. The powers that be, control the narrative. They decide what you hear and what you see (through social media). Agendas are presented and deployed without a conscious thought among the masses.

I love your quote on your signature brother!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Once upon a time hardly anyone would question the validity of what was the MEDIA FOCUS of the day, people were just spoon fed and ate any old story that the MSM threw at them.

Today we seem to have many more inquiring minds with computer connectivity to the world wide web, so giving them the ability to research any story that might be put out there, and often times come to some other conclusion on a news event than the supposed official one widely broadcast into just about every home in the modern world.

I think that its a good thing that we do always question authority, and check the facts on what we are supposed to consume and digest from the worlds main-stream-media, or we could be oh-so-easily led.

St. Phatty

Once upon a time hardly anyone would question the validity of what was the MEDIA FOCUS of the day, people were just spoon fed and ate any old story that the MSM threw at them.

I think that its a good thing that we do always question authority, and check the facts on what we are supposed to consume and digest from the worlds main-stream-media, or we could be oh-so-easily led.

I'm experiencing something like that with the news yesterday about the wind meters (anemometers) that measured wind speeds on Sunday night October 8 in Napa, in the area where 3 independent fire starts happened.

30 miles per hour. (Wind speeds were higher in other areas, I'm talking about measurements made near the fallen power lines.)

I would like to believe that the power lines were not knocked down by 30 mph winds, that PG&E is better than that.

PG&E stock fell 10% Friday, something is going on.

I will let them triple, quadruple, and quintuple check their meters and nearby wind meters with other farms, ranches, businesses & agencies, before I believe it for sure.

PS ICMag website software has spell check for 'anemometer', pretty impressive !

Badfishy1

I'm experiencing something like that with the news yesterday about the wind meters (anemometers) that measured wind speeds on Sunday night October 8 in Napa, in the area where 3 independent fire starts happened.

30 miles per hour. (Wind speeds were higher in other areas, I'm talking about measurements made near the fallen power lines.)

I would like to believe that the power lines were not knocked down by 30 mph winds, that PG&E is better than that.

PG&E stock fell 10% Friday, something is going on.

I will let them triple, quadruple, and quintuple check their meters and nearby wind meters with other farms, ranches, businesses & agencies, before I believe it for sure.

PS ICMag website software has spell check for 'anemometer', pretty impressive !

Watch 'smartest guys in the room'. Documentary about the fall of Enron. Touches on the fuckery involved with California utilities

OldPhart

Today we seem to have many more inquiring minds with computer connectivity to the world wide web, so giving them the ability to research any story that might be put out there, and often times come to some other conclusion on a news event than the supposed official one widely broadcast into just about every home in the modern world.

The problem is that people don't check the facts anymore, if it is on the internet they believe it. You don't think that the 'powers that be' are not using the internet to further their endeavours? I really think the average person is getting dumber, or have lost the ability for critical thinking. How else do you explain the 'flat earthers', I didn't even know that there were such 'theories' going around the internet until recently. Clearly these people don't have the common sense or critical thinking skills of a potato.

St. Phatty

The LV Sheriff seems real genuine. Not like the kind of guy that would participate in a cover-up if one was happening.

If there is more than one shooter, I think he will take his time to gather data, but would eventually tell us.

If he ends up dead - that would be an indicator of something else entirely.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Vegas Witness Who Saw the Second Shooter Was Found Dead

Vegas Witness Who Saw the Second Shooter Was Found Dead

https://www.facebook.com/m2voice/posts/1948301742160547

“From about 50 feet in front of us, and a little to the right, fire crackers were set off. Let me repeat that… FIRE CRACKERS WERE SET OFF. I verbally stated “some asshole just shot of fire crackers in close proximity to so many people”. I was literally pissed off. You could see Jason Aldean look to his left kind of startled by it, but he was also clearly irritated. I would say about 15 seconds later, the first volley of gunfire was released,” the eyewitness wrote.
She went on…
It was a shorter volley than any of the others, and the gunfire was not as close together either. EVERYONE looked up, down, around. We thought it was more fire crackers at first, but then Ricky reached over, told us all to put our boots on, quickly. And the volley ended. Then people started to panic. The gentlemen behind me looked at me as I was putting on my boots, half laying down, and said “calm down crazy, its just fireworks, jeez”.
That is when the 2nd volley went off, Ricky yelled at us all to get down, flat, & we immediately knew there was someone shooting at us. I remember getting down, but I didn’t lay flat for some reason, thinking- oh my gosh, I need to get flatter than I am now, but my body just wouldn’t let me. That was the 2nd volley. At the end of that volley ( I am still struggling to get my boots on), we turned and tried to run, but the people behind us still weren’t moving. I yelled at the lady “RUN! ITS GUNFIRE! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!”
Third volley of gunfire hits astroturf
According to Suchomel the shooting was ‘close.”
“[When] the 3rd volley hit… and it was close. Very, very close to us. I could physically see the impact of the bullets on the astro-turf, I could feel the warmth & the passing of bullets. Once that 3rd volley was over, Casie linked her arm into mine, and we decided at that moment we weren’t stopping- we were getting the Hell out of there. And I do mean Hell. We were in literal Hell,” she claimed.
“The gentlemen that mocked me stating it was just fireworks fell to the ground, and he never got back up. The lady behind me (who was now in front of me) who was terrified as I told her to run, never got back up. I actually had to physically step over her body to run (something I am still struggling with, so please don’t attack me. I was absolutely in flight-or-fight mode). There was another person to my right who also wasn’t moving. We ran. I don’t know what direction we ran, I don’t know towards which landmark we ran. We just ran. It was at this time our group got split up. Casie & I were together. Ricky, Cassie & Mendy were together.”
Soon after, according to her account, Suchomel started to panic when she realized ‘100%’ that there was more than one shooter and that multiple gunmen were in the crowd!
“We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. I thought to myself “we NEED to hide”, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again. So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out. As we crossed the threshold of the venue, my mind went straight to other mass shootings and hearing the victim’s families in my head talk about how they never got to say goodbye. I did not want this for my husband (who was at work) & my grandma (who had my daughter, Scarlett). So, at 10:07pm I called my husband franticly leaving him a voicemail- telling him that I loved him and was in the middle of a shooting & I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive,” she explained.
“Next, while still running, I called my grandma to tell her the exact same thing. But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way,” she explained “The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”
“As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed. So we ended up running in a weird triangular path. The first place I remember getting to was a parking lot, and I told Casie (who was slightly in front of me) we needed to get under one of the trucks. She turned to me and started her way back to me, and that is when the gunfire got even CLOSER than ever before. It was RIGHT THERE. It was within the parking lot. Everyone around us was panicking once again. So we ditched the idea of getting underneath a vehicle, and we continued the run for our lives. If you know me, you know I am a big girl, who is out of shape, and who definitely does not run for any reason. But I can tell you I ran like I have never run before,” she continued in extreme detail.
The 2nd place I remember going by was Hooters- which is where we met back up with the rest of our small group. We ran towards the entrance thinking we could take cover there, but as we got closer, a stampede of people ran out, terrified. We could only conclude that there was another gunman inside of that hotel. This made us even more scared- we had nowhere to go- no one to trust. At some point, we ended up at the airport & even entered the building for safety. Everyone as we entered were screaming at the staff “IS IT SAFE IN HERE?” but we weren’t getting anyone to answer us, so after running about 30 feet into the building, not getting the answers we so desperately needed, we decided it, too, wasn’t a safe spot, so we got out of there quickly and continued running.
After all this running, we were tired, sore & having to stop to cough, gag and even vomit. We ran across an intersection & us & another group of people pleaded with a limo driver to let us in and get us out of there. He was clearly confused & didn’t understand what was going on, so he didn’t let us in. Next, we ran to a taxi van & she was willing to let us in, but she told us her van only held 4 people & she wasn’t going to let the 5 of us in, so we said screw it and continued running. At one point, we ran passed a small liquor store where they so graciously gave us water bottles. We passed UNLV as well.

geneva_sativa

^ I didn't click the link,

is that the one that survived,

but suddenly lost her life to "epileptic fit" several days after the event ?

https://www.facebook.com/m2voice/posts/1948301742160547

“From about 50 feet in front of us, and a little to the right, fire crackers were set off. Let me repeat that… FIRE CRACKERS WERE SET OFF. I verbally stated “some asshole just shot of fire crackers in close proximity to so many people”. I was literally pissed off. You could see Jason Aldean look to his left kind of startled by it, but he was also clearly irritated. I would say about 15 seconds later, the first volley of gunfire was released,” the eyewitness wrote.
She went on…
It was a shorter volley than any of the others, and the gunfire was not as close together either. EVERYONE looked up, down, around. We thought it was more fire crackers at first, but then Ricky reached over, told us all to put our boots on, quickly. And the volley ended. Then people started to panic. The gentlemen behind me looked at me as I was putting on my boots, half laying down, and said “calm down crazy, its just fireworks, jeez”.
That is when the 2nd volley went off, Ricky yelled at us all to get down, flat, & we immediately knew there was someone shooting at us. I remember getting down, but I didn’t lay flat for some reason, thinking- oh my gosh, I need to get flatter than I am now, but my body just wouldn’t let me. That was the 2nd volley. At the end of that volley ( I am still struggling to get my boots on), we turned and tried to run, but the people behind us still weren’t moving. I yelled at the lady “RUN! ITS GUNFIRE! RUUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!”
Third volley of gunfire hits astroturf
According to Suchomel the shooting was ‘close.”
“[When] the 3rd volley hit… and it was close. Very, very close to us. I could physically see the impact of the bullets on the astro-turf, I could feel the warmth & the passing of bullets. Once that 3rd volley was over, Casie linked her arm into mine, and we decided at that moment we weren’t stopping- we were getting the Hell out of there. And I do mean Hell. We were in literal Hell,” she claimed.
“The gentlemen that mocked me stating it was just fireworks fell to the ground, and he never got back up. The lady behind me (who was now in front of me) who was terrified as I told her to run, never got back up. I actually had to physically step over her body to run (something I am still struggling with, so please don’t attack me. I was absolutely in flight-or-fight mode). There was another person to my right who also wasn’t moving. We ran. I don’t know what direction we ran, I don’t know towards which landmark we ran. We just ran. It was at this time our group got split up. Casie & I were together. Ricky, Cassie & Mendy were together.”
Soon after, according to her account, Suchomel started to panic when she realized ‘100%’ that there was more than one shooter and that multiple gunmen were in the crowd!
“We were rounding some sort of corner maybe- and I looked to the right and I saw this large cowboy sitting down with his legs spread, holding a blood-soaked woman. I thought to myself “we NEED to hide”, but as I looked quickly for somewhere to go, the gunfire once again got closer and closer. We couldn’t hide because they (and I do mean THEY) were chasing us. That exact moment is when I started to really panic. That is the exact moment in which I thought this was it, I was going to die, I was never going to see my family again. So, as we are running, we approach this fence where men are throwing women over, and we ran up to it as they had knocked It down, so we were able to get out. As we crossed the threshold of the venue, my mind went straight to other mass shootings and hearing the victim’s families in my head talk about how they never got to say goodbye. I did not want this for my husband (who was at work) & my grandma (who had my daughter, Scarlett). So, at 10:07pm I called my husband franticly leaving him a voicemail- telling him that I loved him and was in the middle of a shooting & I wasn’t sure if I would make it out alive,” she explained.
“Next, while still running, I called my grandma to tell her the exact same thing. But the gunfire wasn’t stopping this whole time. It wasn’t ceasing. It wasn’t slowing down. And It was directly behind us, following us. Bullets were coming from every direction. Behind us, in front of us, to the side of us. But I know, I just know, that there was someone chasing us. The entire time I felt this way,” she explained “The farther we got from the venue, the closer the gunfire got. I kept looking back expecting to see the gunmen- and I say MEN because there was more than one person. There was more than one gun firing. 100% more than one.”
“As we were running, we kept changing direction, because it felt like no matter what direction we took, we were being followed. So we ended up running in a weird triangular path. The first place I remember getting to was a parking lot, and I told Casie (who was slightly in front of me) we needed to get under one of the trucks. She turned to me and started her way back to me, and that is when the gunfire got even CLOSER than ever before. It was RIGHT THERE. It was within the parking lot. Everyone around us was panicking once again. So we ditched the idea of getting underneath a vehicle, and we continued the run for our lives. If you know me, you know I am a big girl, who is out of shape, and who definitely does not run for any reason. But I can tell you I ran like I have never run before,” she continued in extreme detail.
The 2nd place I remember going by was Hooters- which is where we met back up with the rest of our small group. We ran towards the entrance thinking we could take cover there, but as we got closer, a stampede of people ran out, terrified. We could only conclude that there was another gunman inside of that hotel. This made us even more scared- we had nowhere to go- no one to trust. At some point, we ended up at the airport & even entered the building for safety. Everyone as we entered were screaming at the staff “IS IT SAFE IN HERE?” but we weren’t getting anyone to answer us, so after running about 30 feet into the building, not getting the answers we so desperately needed, we decided it, too, wasn’t a safe spot, so we got out of there quickly and continued running.
After all this running, we were tired, sore & having to stop to cough, gag and even vomit. We ran across an intersection & us & another group of people pleaded with a limo driver to let us in and get us out of there. He was clearly confused & didn’t understand what was going on, so he didn’t let us in. Next, we ran to a taxi van & she was willing to let us in, but she told us her van only held 4 people & she wasn’t going to let the 5 of us in, so we said screw it and continued running. At one point, we ran passed a small liquor store where they so graciously gave us water bottles. We passed UNLV as well.
Nothing in this account demonstrates any evidence of a second shooter. The gunman was over 300m away and 32 story's up, and was spaying bullets around the entire concert site.

If he is firing in the direct vicinity of an observer it will sound much louder and very different than if he is aiming a significant distance away from the observer. This could give a person the sensation that the gunman is directly behind as as they attempt to run away from the gunfire.

Regarding the fireworks mentioned before the actual shooting, this below video shows that several single shots were fired by the shooter prior to the first main volley of gunfire. These single shots may have hit someone because there was an instant reaction from part of the crowd on the left hand side of the stage - many were already rushing towards the exit prior to the main shots starting. Single shots can be heard 3.12min into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbHQM1yuO4

EDIT: Same video at 5.09 a guy can clearly be seen and heard pointing to the Mandalay Bay and saying "he is shooting from a window". He obviously saw the muzzle flashes.

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
What's with the missing security guard? According to reports, he has "disappeared".

shaggyballs

Veteran
Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer

Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer

A common thing your hearing is people were chased by active shooters. The dead witness was saying the same thing.
[YOUTUBEIF]WrltjkjjsAQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that we have got to about as far as this thread needs to go to by now.

So many theories and confusing reports does not detract from the fact that many people died and were injured in Vegas....for a reason we can never wholly understand.

My thoughts are with them and their loved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts