What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Hoypare.

Damn there's some trimming work there!
Still got a few weeks worth of plants left to trim:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

RGG

wow

These all look awesome good to see people fully pulling it off in uk.

My outside plants arnt a patch on this, would love to know seeds/strains you guys are using wether they are early finish or auto/super auto?

window

Veteran
I have a friend who grew TRGS gear this year, him and his brother grew them in pots and soil they they nicked from outside a garden centre at night, lol.
We had a really, really rainey season where I'm at and although they pulled them a little early as some mould spots were developing and the rain was still coming, they still managed about 60 oz, not bad when the only outlay was for a few packs of seeds:biggrin:
I think he said Royal Mazar was his best performer but need to check with him next time we catch up.

Hoypare.

I have a friend who grew TRGS gear this year, him and his brother grew them in pots and soil they they nicked from outside a garden centre at night, lol.
We had a really, really rainey season where I'm at and although they pulled them a little early as some mould spots were developing and the rain was still coming, they still managed about 60 oz, not bad when the only outlay was for a few packs of seeds:biggrin:
I think he said Royal Mazar was his best performer but need to check with him next time we catch up.

Royal Mazar....

RGG

check out the website mate for all strains and info,..

nice one mate did have a good look through it last night.

this is probably some of the best outside grows I've seen inspiring to to more outside after your results!

RGG

Its ok mate,not bad,trimming today in the sun :tiphat:
[

A shame i didn't know about your website last week as just got a load of beans! i'll them some a go next time for sure

Unfortunatly i dont get to trim in the sun normally in a room with no windows at night! :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts