What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who.................

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
^^Gutted for the grower :( so I guess no more pics and the outdoor growers forum will be like a ghost town again. Shame. 100k Fecking hell though!!

Hoypare.

^^Gutted for the grower :( so I guess no more pics and the outdoor growers forum will be like a ghost town again. Shame. 100k Fecking hell though!!
That plots not worth 100K looking at it,the plants are packed in,small,and not fully in flower yet,plod inflating prices as usual :tiphat: That looks like some kids chancing it and doing a grow,fair play to them for trying though :tiphat:

M

metsäkana

yeah you need to search it from that shitty website yourself and there is not even buds :D just some hemp field :DD

Hoypare.

:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killing it again I see well done to yourself and the boys cracking uk photos...:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

M

metsäkana

hahahah so much bud you can wipe you ass with it if run out of paper
trimmer turn to hash ball soon too
sexy pink stuff :D
nice! lmao

Latest posts

Latest posts