What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mount Zion 2017

MountZionCollec

This is one of the Haze #5*(OHaze*skunk #1). They are comparable in flowering time to Sleeskunk, there are some more haze 5 that are later but there are also more that are earlier. Lots of variation in the Haze 5 on flowering time. LOTS of high yielding phenos. Def doesnt have the vigour or the size potential as an F1 skunk cross, the later flowering individuals are more large and stretchy but not by too much, and there are multiple very short compact growing phenos worthy for indoor. Buds are stacking thick on some phenos, others not much at all. lots of variation, im hoping for lots of variation on the terpenes as well so I can find some without Myrcene.

MountZionCollec

White Rhino*Skunk #1

earlier flowering and shorter then Sleeskunk, overall very healthy plants are are beginning to seriously stack some thick buds

MountZionCollec

looks great! how's the smell at your place this year?

Im loving the smells this year!

Schnaz 4 is currently the Stinkiest indica, seems more indica smelling on average then the Schaz 2 which has some very hyrid in effect individuals. Seems more rotten-funky-pungent sweet with more fruit smells then the Schnaz 2.

Panama mothers are smelling deliciously lemony and are already covered in resin, stinkiest sativas I have. These will finish weeks earlier from Clone then they did from seed.

Destroyer is starting to now form buds and resin, just starting to develop its smell of incense and lemons.

Sleeskunk has a very unique smell, indescribable at present. some are not crazy stinky yet, but the earlier flowering ones are...many are later flowering so they have 3-6 weeks before they are ready so I expect there resin production and smell to continue to build as they have been. THe smells seem like they will be hyrid in effect with the stony myrcene and the Sativa terpenes from the Sleestack.

ONe thing I am noticing from SKunk #1 crosses is there smell isnt necessarily "loud" because there isn't many terpenes creating lots of contrast in smell...but I still believe the actual Terpene weight/% will test high. SKunk #1 is 95%+ one terpene, myrcene which is sweet smelling but doesnt have a huge contrast.

White Rhino*skunk #1 is not very stinky, much less then Sleeskunk. It has nice resin production, BEAUTIFUL perfect colas building. It has an earthy sweet musk smell.

Mexican*Haze*(OHaze*skunk #1) only have 2 females they have begun resin production, 2 are fairly far along and will be ready by the first week of November I hope. They have indescribable smells at the moment, though I am not detecting much to any myrcene or skunk #1 smell, all I can really say about them is they have a unique fruity smell that is not pungent.

Haze #5*(Ohaze*skunk #1) are developing very nice smells. I smell more myrcene then in the Mexican Haze cross, but some dont smell any sweet myrcene... it is many weeks earlier flowering with no phenos being as late as 2/3rds of the mexicans, and the buds are 2-3 times the size. I am getting lots of variation on the Haze 5 smells, I will also need to go around and resmell there smell is very unique its also hard to describe but I am getting nice sativa fruity haze smells on the few I remember.

Pot of gold #2 (Pot of GOld*Hindu Kush): extremely resiny and oily. the smells are not super "loud" for how oily they are, but they are nice. The smells are very similar on the phenos. THey have a strong overarching smell of hashish, then with varying amounts of musky-sweet-fruit.

Last edited:

MountZionCollec

I will be getting testing done by CW Analytical. They offer a test for 33 terpenes, including all the ones that alter the effects as noted by Sam the Skunkman. I will also get an expanded Pesticide and Mold analysis done by them one on each strain as they are quite expensive. On my favorite 25 mothers, best of each strain, I am going to get a Cannabinoid and Terpene test done.

The terpenes I am interested in are:

Haze Terpenes: Alpha Bisabolol, terpineol, Terpinolene, Gamma-terpinene.

The others I am interested in are: Limonine (D &L), Myrcene, Linalool, pinene A & B, Terpinol, guiaoi, nerolidol.

gorilla ganja

Thanks for the detailed report. I know it takes a lot of time and appreciate you sharing.
Would love to see the results of those tests as well.

Peace GG

MountZionCollec

Thanks for the detailed report. I know it takes a lot of time and appreciate you sharing.
Would love to see the results of those tests as well.

Peace GG

All results will be posted. It will cost me $2500 for the 25 cannabinoid/Terpene tests so that will happen after I've sold some product so I won't be posting the results until late November.

MountZionCollec

I am going to do a lab mold test on every mother I am considering to keep. Any that fail the new standards will be dropped. Then from what's left I will get terpene and cannabinoid done.

MountZionCollec

The Mexi haze smell like cannabiogens Punto Rosa (except no Punto rosa have any commercial potential and each pack of these has one potentially worthy for commercial) and the Haze 5 smells a lot like destroyer did except the haze 5 are better in 2-6 weeks earlier harvest and much thicker and harder buds... in resin production some haze 5 produce tons of resin and some only an average amount..Like all else haze 5 characteristics is all over the place.

All the Mexihaze smell very similar. Smells like citrus haze, but the citrus smell is very light and hard to grab ahold of with the nose. The haze 5 have all types of smells from very haze, very fruity and sweet, to more fruity haze, to fruity skunky haze, to fruity and skunky, and skunky haze lol the haze 5 look to provide all types of terpene combinations, I will be posting some terpene tests by the end of the year.

MountZionCollec

I harvested the ancestral ~9 days ago. I would not recommend to anyone growing commercially. They were almost all susceptible to powdery mildew. They all look very different, completely different looking plants shapes sized, and that also goes for the buds. The smells were more similar nothing too crazy stinky though they had some nice smells.

MountZionCollec

Mexican*Original Haze*(Original Haze*Skunk #1) Cultivators choice sam the skunkman

All of the pictures ive posted today before and after the post were taken 6 days ago.