What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chocolate ganache/truffles

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
You will need:

1 cup heavy cream
12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
2 Tbl butter
1 Tbl sugar
3.5 g finely ground cannabis- nugs or good trim

1 sm saucepan
1 mesh strainer w cheesecloth
mixing bowl
wire whisk

Saute weed in melted butter on low/medium for 5 min. Pour in cream, bring just up to a boil, and reduce heat to low simmer. Simmer for 10 min.
Take mix off heat, and pour liquid through strainer w/cheesecloth. This gives a nice smoothe chocolate with good, smoothe moth sfeel. Weed can be left in for slightly stronger mix, but will have weed bits in it(I prefer without). Combine hot liquid in bowl with chocolate chips. Mix until chocolate is all melted and mix is smoothe.

Once mix is cooled off, it can be scooped into small balls (the small scooper I have is I THINK .5 fl oz. about half a golf ball. You'll get like 30 of these magic balls per batch and 1 will do ya! Not bad for just an eighth o weed.
Choco balls should be refrigerated until use, and can be eaten as such, but I find it better yo go to my local craft/cake decorating supply center, get some meltable coating chocolate, and coat them. This gives a hard shell and makes them more handleable/transportable.
Enjoy!

cc

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
A quick culinary safety note on this one: Use a larger pot than you think you need, bring cream up to the boil slowly, and monitor closely. When cream comes up to a boil, it rises up in the pot, and easily boils over. Don't let this happen to you! The stove is a horrible mess to clean :pointlaug