What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

got 4g of really nice bubble hash

S

staffie111

Ive never cooked with bubble before and was curious as to how. Just looking for a very easy recipe for cookies or something and what doses to take so im not taking to little or taking to much that I cant function. I usually smoke up to 4 grams of bud a day if that helps dosing. Thanx for input

hayday

Veteran
My friend mixes 4 grams of bubble in with the butter for one batch of brownies.They always tasted homegrowny untill he added peppermint in with the hash-butter.The peppermint made the brownies very much more palatable.I don't know how much p.m.extract he used tho.
Half a 2x2 would do the job.A whole 2x2 square will stone you right proper.

I suggest 2 grams mixed with the butter your recipe calls for so you can enjoy your brownies and still function without drooling all over everything.

S

staffie111

So do you think my super sticky bubble is going to dissolve in the butter? Its so sticky I could throw at the wall and it would stick.

hayday

Veteran
Yes I know it will. The heads will meld with the oils in the butter.Low heat like a double boiler will help everything along.

S

staffie111

Cool man thanx for info. Im prob gonna try this today. Do you remember how many 2 x 2 squares he made with 4 g ?

hayday

Veteran
One batch of a brownie mix like a Betty Crocker or something like that.The box will tell you what size dish to cook em up in.Seems like it made 12 but I don't remember.hehehe
Have fun...don't drive first dose.

S

staffie111

Well theres 4mins left on the timer for my brownies. I ended up using 4.5 g of bubble and was shocked how easy it dissolved in butter. It definitely has a hashy taste to it when I licked the spoon. Gonna try a piece with about 0.2 - 0.3 worth of hash and go from there. Should make 15 doses at 0.3. Hopefully I will be able to update in an hour or two and not a vegetable lol. Wish me luck.

hayday

Veteran
Don't over do it staffi.Those squares will fuck you up.
Did you do the peppermint extract???

S

staffie111

Didnt have the peppermint to try but the taste wasn't bad at all. You could taste it for sure but it was still delicious. Been about 45 mins since I ate approximately 0.2g worth of hash and definitely have a buzz. Gonna wait about another 45 mins and try another. Im happy with results so far. I also think its easier then making butter with weed. My hash pretty much completely dissolved I didnt bother straining. Thanx for your input hayday much appreciated.

johnychaos

so your brownies had approx 333mg of bubble hash in them, that should have knocked you on your ass if it was decarbed all the way and it was decent bubble. Next time try simmering the bubble hash and butter on the stove for a few hours, you want to keep it under boiling as to not burn the butter. Or another technique is to fill a small mason jar with your bubble and butter and put in a pot of boiling water for a few hours stirring every 15-30min.

S

staffie111

They were strong. I liked them but had my cousin eat one and she ended up getting sick lol. Will definitely make these again

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I like hash firecrackers. Stonedest I've ever been off pot. I had to remind myself repeatedly that no one has ever died from cannabis.

D

DU420

I like hash firecrackers. Stonedest I've ever been off pot. I had to remind myself repeatedly that no one has ever died from cannabis.
Been there... After that i started measuring my dose.....

They were strong. I liked them but had my cousin eat one and she ended up getting sick lol. Will definitely make these again

I've estimated that 150mg is a single functional dose. Atleast it works for me...