What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Noreason! The black pheno is very nice.. What is the difference of maturity between the two phenotypes?
Greetings

Do you mean which one finish early? If so, the black one seems to need less time. However the difference is around a week or ten days at max ;)

can i censure your's thread? seriously

you can help my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP0hw4ZWCas

:moon:

Thanks H, are you spraying butane all over bro? Keep it concentrated :blowbubbles:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some quick shots of the purple chocotonic, just before harvest at 58 days of 12\12.Some more days would be perfect, but I need space for other clones...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Full ChocoTonic album HERE

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The next plant chopped in the flowering tent is a chocolope F3 clone, it is even more ripe than chocotonic.
Fast flowering strain this F3 offspring, it reacts very nice to topping and it is a nice yielder too considering only 58 days to flower.

Some pix

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Full Chocolope F3 album HERE

Spettacolare Noreason complimenti che giardino, poi i contenitori pieni zeppi di belle cime, slurp, slurp!
Ti marco stretto bro! :biggrin:
:bow:

1° coltivo
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263034

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rootidec, FFD, WTF.... Thanks!!! :tiphat: And thanks to all of you great people that leave me reputation using so real and kind words, you are a part of why I am here, thank you one more time!

I have to show you one more clone of the quick ChocoTonic pheno. I find it a real nice looking plant, both for flower structure and colors, even if the best part is the fragrance.
Someone should really create something like the google nose joke, but for real!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more clone chopped, this time is a Divina X Chocolope F1 after 62 days of flowering.

Nice yield from this strain and quite fast to ripe but the fragrance and aroma is nothing special. Even the resin is little and not so many glands.

Some pix

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ottimo come sempre Nore!!!

:tiphat:

do you smoke these chocotonic?
Some news about the effect? (i don't like high CBD)

Hey Pen :wave: Effect? It's not an heavy indica and it's not a sativa. It's somewhat in the middle with some tendency to an euphoric high.

Let's say if you're searching for an high CBD strain, probably this is not the one for you, you can find better high CBD strains. But you know, I'm searching mainly for fragrances and growth stability, so cannabinoid profile on this strain it's not considered at now.

When I'll find a serious lab doing analysis it would be great as this factor can be considered as well in the genes selection ;)

See you soon bro :wave:

Grow The World

Veteran
che belle!!!! davvero belle e ben finite, ora che le ho cambio scaletta e provo prima queste.

chissà che aromi, la presenza di cbd dalla cannatonic si avverte?

belle belle e sembrano compatte e belle pese...

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
che belle!!!! davvero belle e ben finite, ora che le ho cambio scaletta e provo prima queste.

chissà che aromi, la presenza di cbd dalla cannatonic si avverte?

belle belle e sembrano compatte e belle pese...

Bella Grow, tienimi aggiornato se metti giù qualcosa, le cime della viola sono belle compatte davvero, ma il top è il profumo ;)

Non saprei dire se ha un contenuto di cbd maggiore del solito, poi io mischio sempre durante il giorno per cui sono poco attendibile :biggrin:

:wave:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more ChocoTonic F1, the longer pheno, ready to harvest after 68 days from the switch to 12\12.

Ten days of difference between the two selected phenos, I prefer the speedy one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php