What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
DU DU DU Du DU DAMN!!!!! I need to get into the FUCKEM crew, dont have any body I know on the East coast banging shit out like me in NY, but I know they are out there. Tonatiuh, as usual, things are looking great. Yea, i am running a perpetual also, and also ran nutes with mad diff. bottles and it was a fcking pain in the ass. Just doing heads in coco now, pretty easy, i think i might grab some maxi and test it out on the next grow and see how it fits my situation. Always nice to simplify things.

aod

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on fellaz,sorry for the lack of updates lately,just been a busy ass time around here.
had a real nice pull,re doin things around the house,gettin all the next cycles x planted and keepin them happy....kids b days,u name it...

ill drop some pics later on tonight,theyra all mid and early flower shots tho,the langest flowering ones in there atm are the ghani x chem and chemdawg dd,at around 50 days still w about 30 to go from what i kno....1st run w her...

got some cuts from a friend,they didnt make it,damn shame too because they was gonna be special for sure....pics are in my album if anyone wants to take a look and see if u can put a finger on what it is that went wrong w them...we been tryin to figure it out for minute now....clueless...

got sfd 1 sfd 10 and jack the rippers veggin now for next few runs.lookin real nice,gonna have to top them because i wont be able to flip the first set for 4 more weeks when i pull.they should be real nice by then w some topping and pinching.

thanks for stayin tuned,like i said pics up tonight or so...

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bruh bear-:friends: :joint:

peace-T-

cob-ryt on bro...i have some i just need to find some time to get them up.
peace-T-

nameless-hehe ryt ryt,...thanks for stoppin in maing.
peace-T-

happy thankgiving to all my friends in the U.S. and to everyone else....go eat some turkey today,its fun! :D

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks osecret...im tryin maing.
peace-T-

******************************************veg,these have to get lolli popped nd topped tomorrow,theyre goin nuts.

picture.php

the last ones flipped,these are mostly cheese w a few ffa in there...i think 1 bubba too.

picture.php

this is just a random...

picture.php

ghani x chem d's...around 3 1/2 weeks to go still...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chemdog double d

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the long wait,i beenbusy as hell around here.
and as far as some of the pics in the album not being labeled,the site keeps on giving me a 500 error message when im loadin them...then if i go to edit the title in it does a different message...
ill try to get them fixed when the site lets me.
peace-T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy thankgiving to all my friends in the U.S. and to everyone else....go eat some turkey today,its fun! :D

peace-T-

Right back at ya brother, hope it was gravy! Double D looks ill! Think I'm getting a cough

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Monster buds T! Shit looks tight as always.

Not sure if I like the looks of the Ghani x Chem d or the Chem dd more......both are stunners. I can only imagine the smell in that room.

I need to pop some Chem dd!!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Those nugs are pretty fucking incredible!

As always, thanks for giving us something to strive for T. Keep it green.

aod

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Not only could you get in trouble for growin this fantastic plant, but you could also be charged with murder yo, cuz you're straight killing it! haha

Double D man, im telling you! take her 75+ and she'll treat you reeeeal nice ;)

Keep them pics coming!

- SubN

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sick sick sick :D
Thanks for making my day brighter once again mate :good:
:plant grow: