What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

Rampant

Welcome Paulo and hi to everyone else. Wam that purple pic looks wicked! :) Mine only goes that colour cos of the extreme cold. Looking forward to the warmer weather, i popped some beans but got 2 growing all crinkly and another blind. I also forgot to label some of them so gonna start again. Whats the crack with the crinkly plants, is that genetic and are they likely to recover?

Cry Tuff

Hi folks. I was an occasional contributor on the old uk outdoor thread on Overgrow. I posted under the name Marquis and remember a couple of the other handles mentioned here. Not least the mighty Chappers who was ,and evidently remains , a fantastic source of knowledge. My only true outdoor success during those years ( bear in mind im northern UK ) was Lowryder x Matanuska Thunderfuck which made the battle against the UK's elements worthwhile. Subsequent years proved a washout ( literally) and i resorted to the odd indoor grow. Im looking at doing a few AF's this season and will continue to check out this thread which has the potential to be very interesting.

Soulfly1

Cry Tuff- Marquis Moon right? Good to see you about man! You too were/are an excellent source of knowledge, glad you found us.
There seems to be an autoflowering uprising at the minute, it has proved time and time again to be an extremely useful plant. I know quite a few on here are concentrating on autos this year. Good luck this season.

Soulfly1

Cry Tuff

Thanks for the welcome Soulfly. Bit of understandable confusion regarding names in view of the passing years but i was just known as Marquis. I think you may have mixed me up with a poster who i vaguely remember to be ' Marquee Moon ' ( presumably taken from the title of a seminal album by the band Television ). Although i will have doled out a little knowledge along the way, it was more likely that i was asking advice from others , so alas , i cant take credit for the postings of 'Mr. Moon' ! Anyway, nice to be here, lol !

wotamess

hey cry tuff :wave: welcome back :):yes:

picture.php

-wam-

Rampant

What chilli is that wam? I just had a proper bad guts from eating half a jar of scotch bonnets, not a good idea in hindsight!:jump:

bigwity

Veteran
would any1 like to spread some love my way and give me some free outside seeds i will return the favour

wotamess

imagine that, it's a scotch bonnet! hot as hell, they were...

gonna concentrate on habanero, scotch bonnet, basque esplette, jalepeno and poblano this year... germing v. v. soon!

-wam-

Rampant

i am gonna try some chocolate habs this year and more of the orange. Thought i had a high tolerance but those made me jump around the room i can tell you. :)

minime

starting to prepear the sites---plants back and runing---the leb -cheese is saed=---soulfly--harold---pm me---has anyone been in touch with esben---would loe to try the amnisia -arne--this year---last grew esbens strains in 2006---erdpurt i think -----the infestation set me back a month or 2----so gonna do a lot more seeded plants to make up----5 stars---good weather for digging saes a lot of time and energy----make the most of the bad weather---3 foot holes are so much easer in wet soil ---especaily the rocky embankments on motorways----stay safe all

minime

akww-leb=cheese

akww-leb=cheese

plants just starting to re0eg---its taken since october for it to happen prperly---there on 15 hours at first then up to 15 and half done the trick

stay safe

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
hi guys-

just thinking aloud-but i was reading Soma's grow book the other day and he mentiones that mother plants with big, established rootballs do particularly well when flowered outdoors. My plan this year is to do what i did last year but on a bigger scale.
Last year we flowered an AK, Pot of Gold and Early Skunk-chopped them and put them in the garden in April-they re-vegged in a few weeks then we planted them out-with great success.

This year i have just put about 30 Pot of Gold, AK, Belladonna and some Lemon Diesel into flower-they should be done by the end of April-just in time to be re-planted outdoor. I'd urge everyone who is chopping an indoor crop between March and June to do this-just leave a little foliage on some lower branches-cut the branches right back and plant outside. They will probably survive and most strains (though not all) will re-veg with no problems.

I've been looking for new spots in one of the rural areas that I stay-and the land seems to be so intensivily used for farming and leisure that suitable spots seem hard to come by

cheers
eddieS

minime

clones taken from flowering plants also make monster bushy mothers---i was of the understanding that plants that are flowerd and reeged in middle of summer take a week or 2 later to finish--i grew belleadonna 5 year ago---orange buds---i liket it alot mid oct finish-- i hae had my mother plants for 4 years---started to redeg the last oct 15 and a half hours of light--there only starting to redeg now--my fault as i thought they wear on 15 half for most of the time then irealized it was only 15--ill try what your saying with a plant or 2 and see if it makes a diffrence---the big rootball gies it an adatage from the off stay safe

wotamess

lol minime... your 'v' button bust??

got the EDIT*** 'hybrids from hell' seeds sent to me by our friend esben, busy divvying them up... you know what to do :yes:

-wam-

minime

im lucky im not in the wertical grow thread growing --wiper--wietcom --woodoo----jonathan woss style ----harold ---soulfly pm me cheers

wotamess

ok. :D

the EXTREMELY GENEROUS 'hybrids from hell' package has been seperated up into packs for sharing...

rocketchunk2 x ah/arne

(cheese/erdpurt x arne) x (cheese/danish passion x arne)

erdpurt

xfiles x ah/arne

erdpurt/arne x ah/arne

i also have, and am expecting a few other generous donations from some good folk her @ icmag to be shared amongst the members of this thread, and whoever else is in need of good genetics that will finish by mid october latest.

:yes:

-wam-

Latest posts

Latest posts