What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor Growing 2010

thepureskunk

Hey all :)

In true stoner fasion the new thread is a little late... I'm sure you all understand! :whistling:

I think we can all pretty much agree that 2009 rocked!! I thought in many ways it was an ideal season with really dry weather at the end of the Summer...nice. Also i think nearly everyone who posted got a decent harvest.

It would be cool if everyone could post up there fav shots from last season...would certainly encourage me to be even more ready for this year! I will get some pics up soon...

My plans this year will be mainly Auto's in the garden along with a few normal strains. I have some of Zeds old crosses waiting to be used..

I haven't been about that much due to a very busy lifestyle at the mo, but i will always check in and see whats up!

This thread is for all UK'ers to post in...would love to see as many different peeps posting as possible.

Together we are stronger. Peace, TPS :)

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
good idea to update the 2009thread, TPS. I didn't get many good pics from later on in the season last year-partly because i had a blip in internet access and partly because i was sooo busy (and para) on site photos were the last thing on my mind.

the pic below is from aug/sept i think-all the foliage from top left to centre top right is ganja, AK, Sk#1 and an early Sk cross. I chopped them early to mid Oct which, in retrospect, was a mistake as the weather would have allowed another 2 weeks

it was the first time that i've seriously tried an outdoor run and the results were seriously worthwhile

look foward to hearing about other peoples efforts
cheers
eddieS

MrBlatent

...pulling up a chair....

Im making good progress indoors on some of the strains im testing this year, update in a few weeks.

suppose i better think about getting out and checking my spots

MrB

Rampant

Yo TPS, glad to see a new thread for a new season. Best wishes all, and respect to eddieshoestring, i remember that show! :)

wotamess

:yes:

august

picture.php

picture.php

september

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

october

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SWEET!

-wam-

Soulfly1

Yo yo yo!

Heres to another good season! Im already on my way to getting things ready, got lots of ideas I just hope they come into fruition.

Im also going to take the Auto route as my main source of bud, it just makes sense to utilise them as they are such an awesome plant and will give a staggered harvest.

I have shown these pics before but posting them again can't hurt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And heres some indoor stuff, Leb Kush I do believe:

picture.php

picture.php

I think this ones a keeper. Will be revegging her for this season, only regulars need apply.;)

Good luck for this season everyone. :D

Soulfly1

thepureskunk

nice start!!

nice start!!

Wicked stuff Soul...that LebxKush looks great!! Did you ever start any of the Red-Eyed-Bride seeds i gave you? I hope you are well bro and life is treating you well :)

Welcome along to everyone who has posted so far!

I will get some pics up soon...:D

thepureskunk

Oh yeah...

I'm off to Amsterdam mid-march for the first time with the GF :)

Do anyone have any must-see coffee shops? I really wanna toke weed that i wouldnt grow at home, such as the long flowering sativas...some tasty hash would be nice too!

Any help/advice would be great :)

Soulfly1

Oh my days TPS, your in for a real treat. :D

Been 4 times and it gets better everytime as I keep finding different things to do/see. Though I advise you to do the touristy things which is generally on the east side of the square I stay on the west side wheres its not so busy and a bit more laid back. Here are my tips:

Obviously go and see the red light district, its very surreal.
Rent a bike- this is probably the funnest thing I've done there. Smoke some nice sativa or hash and get out of the centre, ride round the 'posh' part of Amsterdam, I think it was the south/south east area, there are some amazing buildings and parks, really quiet too.
As for coffee shops, I really like Lost in Amsterdam, you can't buy smoke there but its practically made for smoking, it has a Marrocan/Bedouin style to it. Go to the main Greenhouse not far from the centre, it has Hawaiian Snow (a 12-13 weeker)-the best sativa I've ever smoked. Im a bigger hash fan than weed so last time I went I didnt even try any weed, I found that I was more able to do things and enjoy it more rather than be off my face. Nepalese hash is a must!
If you want a supermarket the only one I have found near the centre is behind the big parliament looking building in the main square.

Hope this helps!

Soulfly1

wotamess

i would make the grey area my first stop, for reCon. yes it's indica, but the magical sparkle that cut through a 16 hr mega session, amsterdam style, was unreal... our staple (myself, bucks8n and some other mates) was NYCD from de dampkring... amazing palate, and good social yet firm gripping buzz, but i'd make the reCon the staple next time... we didnt try much super sativa type stuff, but the swazi from the dolphin was great, as was the willie nelson from barneys. the rif hash was sweet... didn't try any nepalese (shoulda!!)... biggest waste of money was buying the bubble hash... €30 a gramme, FFS!!! and not all that...

:yes:

-wam-

edit - i LOVE this pic, minime...

16thoctober2009_10_.JPG

:D

Scrogerman

Veteran
I'd already started a thread under a similar name! nice one though!
I been looking at MNS early queen! here's the link, id appreciate if some of you guys could post your pics their too, i am still looking to finilise my selection & need all the ideas i can get! Cheers!;)

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153202

Good luck Uk guerillas....Peace.......Scroger

thepureskunk

Leb x Kush

Leb x Kush

Hey all,

Thanks for the Amsterdam advice Soul and WAM. Really can't wait to get out there...will take a few pics also :smoker:

Welcome along scroger. This thread although new has been running at various sites since 2002. It started at the now gone Overgrow. Its been a great journey!

Great pics minime :cool:

I have some time so here are a few Leb x Kush pics from last year. Thanks to Ch@ppers for the beans!! The plant gave me 14oz of bud and could have been more if i hadn't snipped the top buds off due to paranoia!! I harvested the plant on the 19th October...not sure i would get away with this most years..

Seedling pic:

attachment.php

Just shown sex:

attachment.php

Looking nice now:

attachment.php

A mid flower budshot:

attachment.php

The last pic i had before the chop...I did have some budshots on a old comp but the comp went wrong so i lost them :(

attachment.php

Peace all, TPS :)

Douglas Quail

hey all uk growers, any geurrillas out there feel like sharing tips for a good (simple) soil prep technique for a grow site?
I've been researching this for a while now and just feel like i'm going round in circles, so many people claiming their way is the ONLY way!
I've got one (busted) indoor grow under my belt so i'm not an experienced gardener, i'm not looking for monster plants and massive yields, I just want to give my seedlings a fair chance without spending a packet on nutes and getting bogged down with technical stuff.
Cheers

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
hey all uk growers, any geurrillas out there feel like sharing tips for a good (simple) soil prep technique for a grow site?

alright DQ

all i did last year was fork over an area of about 1m diameter, breaking up the topsoil as much as poss-then add a sprinkling of slow release nute pellets (£3.50 b&Q) before planting and watering them in.

eddieS

Latest posts

Latest posts