What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you smoking right now UK?

Your Own Mind

GHS - Great White Shark. Its a nice body stone that fucks with the mind for the first 30 minutes.

Its a twat to grow though, it likes to mold up due to the large dense buds.

Im going back to my fav. Paradise Seeds - Nebula next round. I love that stuff.

Got some mazar and church coming down in a month.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Back on the trim & leaves here. Got some Free Tibet just started flowering, and a White Widow in the veg cab, but my switch to perpetual is having a rocky start. 4 x 20W is doing f*** all in veg, and my germination rates have gone to hell.

On the bright side, I just won a couple of bottles of decent wine in a quiz night, so all is not lost.

C

cork144

had a puff on a floral pheno of white rhino, was some powerful thick smoke.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
i chopped 3 plants of schnazzlberry1 last wk.very nice tasty and fruity buds.

indifferent

Veteran
The little shithole town I live in is cut off from the outside world due to floods, it hasn't stopped raining for the best part of a week, absolutely rotten weather lately. So whle trapped in the house by the monsoon, I been busy making homemade hash and oil, I'm well wasted:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This next spliff will make me care a whole lot less though!

picture.php

H

Hazyfontazy

The little shithole town I live in is cut off from the outside world due to floods, it hasn't stopped raining for the best part of a week, absolutely rotten weather lately. So whle trapped in the house by the monsoon, I been busy making homemade hash and oil, I'm well wasted:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This next spliff will make me care a whole lot less though!

picture.php

how ya gonna get the airport if u flooded in and ya cars knacked ? :yoinks:hadn't thought of that had ya ,

u better roll a few for the journey ,get in ya dinghy and start rowing ,,hulls that way >>>>>

is that iso ? looks nice and does the other bit ,try saving ity a few months :2cents:

just toking on some nycd lovely

dyno

Smoking some Violator Kush I cut last month, is a fruity/hashy taste with a very euphoric ecstasy style hit. :joint:

B

BeAn

indifferent, nice selection of resin man, least the lock in wont be so bad haha...hope ya got nuff munchies though.:yes:

Chizzle, that is a tune, the mix is sick...TopCat is one boss MC...:yes:

Smoking some Oaxacan, im loving it at 3.5wks jar cure...:yummy:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Hey BeAn, how's the high on that Oaxacan?

I had to chop my Sensi Mexican Sativa (mainly Oaxacan) a little early - my f**k-up, as I cut out the N too early, and lost all my fan leaves before it was completely done. Still a nice yield...over 1/2 oz from 4 days veg and about 70 days flower.

The high was nice...one of those face-numbing types, quite heavy on the eyes, very good for visuals and music. But the potency wasn't quite there...I do like my weed to pack a punch.

Growing out some (Northern Lights x California Orange) x Mexican Sativa at the moment. The mother was very impressive - NL buzz with Cali-O taste/smell and yield - so I have high hopes for it. Looking for that ideal wake-n-baker...

indifferent

Veteran
how ya gonna get the airport if u flooded in and ya cars knacked ? :yoinks:hadn't thought of that had ya ,

u better roll a few for the journey ,get in ya dinghy and start rowing ,,hulls that way >>>>>

is that iso ? looks nice and does the other bit ,try saving ity a few months :2cents:

just toking on some nycd lovely

I am getting the train tomorrow, 3.5 hours no smoking, nightmare! Car still knackered...

The hash is finger hash with a wee bit of oil as my hands were covered in oil (not my chin! lol) so when I finished trimming and rubbed em to make the lil hash balls some oil got in the mix.

The oil is qwiso, gone through a couple of litres of iso this week, got me quick trash to oil method down pat now! lol

All thsi rain, I got mould in the big top buds of both my Mangos so they had to get the chop today at day 60, lost 15-20% of the bud of each to mould, so it all went in a pile with the trim and I made oil out of it, just finished purging and I reckon I got 3-4g of oil,enough to keep me going over xmas at least.

H

Hazyfontazy

just waked and baked on some 3+ month cured ecsd and hawaiin mixed ,now i'm going back to bed :yoinks:

hey in ,1 male burmese :woohoo:,frosty and stout

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a good go on my Black Forrest sativa last night ( i took the seeded bud early so it seemed rude not to smoke it - got loads of f2's as well)

its quite strange - almost like a different drug altogether - very exotic and interesting. cant wait to try the fully finished and cured bud.

tonite some powerplant or cheese i think...

V.