Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 10:42 PM #31
Mr.Miner

Mr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really niceMr.Miner is just really nice
Cool, thank you for the link over here!
That's a great list you have compiled. There's hours and hours of great listening. I love checking them out while walking my dog after work or while driving, doing chores, etc. We have come a long way since old-school radio for sure. The choices are really amazing.

The Potcast has a couple of episodes that I listen to quite a bit. The 2-part interview with Bodhi is really excellent, as well as the Bob Hemphill one. They are both amazing breeders and so cool and open and honest. It's a real pleasure to listen to them.
Thanks again! Subbed to this thread for sure.
Mr.Miner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:49 PM #32
zif

zif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nicezif is just really nice
Have you watched Hash Church at Bubbleman's World on youtube? Sam appears in almost every episode!

And Chimera on occasion as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
I have watched the first 8 or so episodes of Talking Cannabis. Guests include: Mel Frank, Todd McCormick, Sam the Skunkman, Tom Alexander, Kenny Morrow, Etienne Fontaine and more!

Does anyone else know of any Sam the Skunkman podcasts or interviews?
zif is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:55 PM #33
CannaRed

CannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by zif View Post
Have you watched Hash Church at Bubbleman's World on youtube? Sam appears in almost every episode!

And Chimera on occasion as well.
I have not. Thanks!!
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2018, 12:06 AM #34
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to allDr.Young is a name known to all
Man.... thanks for sharing the "talking cannabis"..... Getting to hear Sam the skunkman's voice finally... Such a great experience.... Turned on some crosby stills & nash and listened to the full 2 hours with my young ass and went back in time before i was even born.
Dr.Young is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:04 AM #35
CannaRed

CannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Young View Post
Man.... thanks for sharing the "talking cannabis"..... Getting to hear Sam the skunkman's voice finally... Such a great experience.... Turned on some crosby stills & nash and listened to the full 2 hours with my young ass and went back in time before i was even born.
No prob. I had been wanting to hear him as well.
I heard that there is a recording of Sam, Rob Clarke, Adam Dunn, and others in a panel discussion.
Anybody have a link or know where I could find that?

Old 06-26-2018, 09:43 PM #36
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Something that also took my education/knowledge game to next level recently was when I saw a comment on youtube where someone said they loved that the other person was following the same channels that he was. so I clicked to see, and he was following almost like 100 channels! I didn't know so many even existed and had followed maybe 5 of them already. So I subscribed to a good 20-30 of the biggest ones that had over 1K subscribers and now my feed has so many new videos. Just another good medium that not everyone might be thinking about, many of the podcast guys also have channels.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:17 AM #37
CannaRed

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344303
Here is a link to a thread started by microbe man about the kis organics podcasts where Tad hussy himself chimes in.

Old 07-01-2018, 03:16 PM #38
CannaRed

Started listening to "The Real Dirt with Chip Baker"

I love the Mr. Soul interviews. I have heard him tell the origin story before, but but any aspiring breeders out there need to hear this

Old 07-01-2018, 03:24 PM #39
CannaRed

Let's Smoke Cannabis Podcast
This is really for a very beginner.
Everywhere has to start somewhere, and if you know nothing about growing, this is the very start.

One of the guys has never grown before, and the other podcasters walk him through his first grow.

This one has it's place, just not really for advanced growers

Old 07-09-2018, 01:13 PM #40
CannaRed

I wrote in an earlier post that the Adam Dunn show hadn't put out new episodes in a while... Apparently that is just on Castbox, because when I went to YouTube, there were several shows that I hadn't seen.