What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

spongegirlz

would love to start a thread of our small outdoor grow by the sea however we're having great difficulty uploading photographs :nono:

Bruja64

Well, I've been trying to upload some pretty flower pics and for some reason it just isn't working. Have uploaded before with no problems, so I have no idea what to do at this point.
Oh well, I so love ALL the pics of the flowers/plants. I have looked at them all several times. Thanks again!! :jump:

G

:wave:

o.k some flowers for teh ladies!!! :smile:

oneky0.jpg

twotf6.jpg

threeru0.jpg

kwiatqo1.jpg

kwia2zh7.jpg

:wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great images everyone. Boy that was a long stint of not being able to load pix..Peach Iris...DD

K

kallenavndk

What to bring whit flowers? A Perfeckt day :)

stemning4.jpg

stemning3.jpg

"You Need to smoke a flower Perfektly every day"
stemning7.jpg

K

kallenavndk

This thread is going dead so here is flower and if you girls a lucky you get a prins too .

Froginfocus.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing shots everyone!!! wow ...thanks ya'll ...makes me smile to look at this thread :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flowers....and Hummingbirds

Flowers....and Hummingbirds

Paddi..nice..Alijah I love poppies...FJallhoga...a rose garden indeed, Kallenavndk...what variety you have my friend..did you capture all those images? My friend ESBE...you're puttin the pressure on me..my Sweet Blue F2 and my feathered friends..DD

K

kallenavndk

Doobie yes m8 i did , U sure take some bad ass pic a took the last as wall paper on my pc :) Dam its a nice shot that homing bird is about 3-5 cm long right?

kid606

kallenavndk said:
This thread is going dead so here is flower and if you girls a lucky you get a prins too .

Froginfocus.jpg
wow..lovely shot..i really like the composition..focus..colors..mood..great.

doobie..love the bird shots too..great..
:rasta:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Thank u so much im glad you like the Flowers here is some more for yall to enjoy

Sfugl.jpg

Hvidsommerfugl.jpg

Hvidogbrunsommerfugl.jpg

And my very own Connetiqet? king the name is some thing like that, but its a lily

gullije2.jpg

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD...you are an amazing photographer!! ...the pic of your hummingbird on my computer is so pretty!!...I just LOVE it....maybe I can get it for real someday and frame it!....thank you again!!
kallen...your pics are soo nice also!!...love that butterfly, they are just delicate creatures :) thanks, it was good to see ya in chat the other day, be sure to stop by again :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you again ms.Babba....IC is a great place to display ones work and I love mine being appriciated. I have it as my desk top too! Keep um comming photographers...thanks DD.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
doobieduck said:
Paddi..nice..Alijah I love poppies...FJallhoga...a rose garden indeed, Kallenavndk...what variety you have my friend..did you capture all those images? My friend ESBE...you're puttin the pressure on me..my Sweet Blue F2 and my feathered friends..DD

doobieduck......what beautiful pics......such an amazing bird......I just love them...respects to you for putting this up

if I was a bird...this is the bird I would want to be for sure.....so amazing!!!

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Some more Flowers u dont need to smoke :)

Guleblomster.jpg

Focus Cast
hvidifocus.jpg

Reverse it plz :)
Focucastgulifocus.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts