What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w MH Organic FIM

NeDank

Yeah I remember reading bout shadows Dart a few years back on udg, interested in how they yield for you. Good luck.

The dart are quite streched out and probably wont yield vary much this round. However they should make good seeds anyways

NeDank

Just came back from a mini 2 day vacation and a surprise was waiting. All 4 darts have started flowering. Unfortunately I got 4 males so the previous estimates was wrong. I had been hoping for at least one female to make more dart seeds but oh well next grow. At least I will be able to collect some pollen and pollinate the Wild Thailand Ryder with dart. I'll be growing Dart again next run with Dark Devil although this time only 2 or 3 plants per pot because the darts all got quite stretchy this round from being too far from the light.

Stay green and keep safe

Last edited:

NeDank

I just bought a new tent for the plants on ebay. It's a 3x3x6 the current tent is 2x4x5 it only cost $67. This should be better suited to my 400w light. It should get here around next Wednesday

NeDank

Today is day 42! Everything seems to be going smoothly. WTR are both growing more buds each day. And the Darts are blooming male flowers not yet opened though.

On with the pics

My favorite Dart male

picture.php

Here's a rare view of the back WTR

picture.php

WTR top overview

picture.php

Overview of the cab

picture.php

NeDank

Today I collect some pollen on a plant by shaking a male over the plate. Got a vary little bit of pollen so I dipped my finger in it and tried to pollinate WTR

NeDank

Today is day 51! I decided I have enough pollinated branches on both WTR so the male darts are now in the trash. WTR both are doing well growing slowly each day. Unfortunately a few tops got burnt before I got the new tent set up.
sad.png
Other than that everything seems to be going well.

On to the pics

mid plants in new 3x3x6 tent

picture.php

Bud shot not sure if you can see it well my camera doesn't do close ups well

picture.php

Overview

picture.php

Might need to do a bit more defoliating not sure what do you guys think?

NeDank

Got another couple of burnt tops today. ugh I hate that... Guess I have to keep the light farther away.

NeDank

Today is day 56! I was a little late with the last watering due to being away for 2 days. Should have watered them before I left but didn't. The plants are ok though no worries. Still thinking these have about 3 or 4 weeks to go. Getting some brown hairs so maybe sooner.

On to the pics

Overview
picture.php

Closer
picture.php

Even closer (tried the macro on my cam today it came out slightly blurry)
picture.php

yardgrazer

A little surprised you ran into problems with the light being too close, no room for a fan to keep the plants moving a bit?

NeDank

What i ended up doing was completely different than what was suggested way of pollinating. The first try was a failure. I dipped my finger in the pollen on the plate and touched a bunch of buds but none of those buds where pollinated. However after that failed I noticed some pollen was falling directly on the WTR buds. And there were seeds forming. So yay for seeds but I need to buy a paint brush or qtip or something for hand pollinating

Also today I tried my first early smoke from WTR. After a bunch of tops were scorched because of being to close to the light i set the matter on top of the 400w hood. It dried in about one or two days. The smoke was quite nice. I'm not quite sure how to describe it as i'm not use to giving smoke reports but it was nice and heady with some body as well. As a side note I can now see crystals starting to form on the buds which is nice because my last grow that didn't happen with auto NL and Dr feelgood. Although they both were nice smoke and I still have some maybe and ounce left over from the last harvest.

NeDank

A little surprised you ran into problems with the light being too close, no room for a fan to keep the plants moving a bit?

To be honest I'm not sure how I would fit a fan in there unless it were clip on or something similar. Although it probably would be helpful I probably wont add one. The plants seem fine without one so far.

NeDank

Been messing about with the macro mode on the camera while high and this is about as close as I can get without a blurry picture.

picture.php

and for shits and giggles here is the pipe i just smoked out of its vary new just got it the other day

picture.php

NeDank

Today is day 63! Might be a good idea to start flushing them now idk what do you guys think?

Overview

picture.php

Bud that got burnt early on but is still growing

picture.php

Another bud

picture.php

Looks like i might be getting better at taking closeups

NeDank

Today is day 70! Flush is in full swing you can see some leaves are starting to yellow on the left plant. All looks good

pics

left

picture.php

right

picture.php

bud

picture.php

right plant is pretty crystally really nice hash smell

NeDank

I cut a little tester branch about a week ago and it is now dry enough to smoke. This plant has lots of crystals probably the most crystaly auto i've grown. The high is good hits you behind the eyes. I like it vary much.

Latest posts

Latest posts