What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
The GBB is healthy and smelling tasty. This one had 5-7 days veg time after transplant before switching to flowering. Estimating she'll be 8-10 weeks. I think she will make good use of extra soil. Day 40 flowering in these pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Flowers are nice and tight and the early samples are very nice, but she might be nosed out by some of the up and coming Floji #3, GBB #1, or Blueberry Blast #1. Floji #2 yields look to be unnecessarily low even with the very nice quality of the final bud. Floji #5 looks like she might yield as much or more even though it was a smaller plant by far.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I didn't snap pictures of the Floji 5 during harvest, but she really turned out to have a great flavor and the hightype is energetic, kind, and clear. With more veg time i think her yields would be fine.The Floji 2 is even better after 4 weeks of cure with more smells and flavors coming out. Heavily citrus with some OGK influence.

Here is that Floji 2 after trimming.

picture.php

Now on to other updates.

Bluemoonshine F2 harvested at day 61, but could go a few more days to a week. Yields were light, but she only had one day of veg. Stretches more than most cultivars i have.

picture.php

picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Here's a plant i have been waiting to finish.

Tom Hill Haze F2 harvested at day 79 of flowering. I would like to give this a run with 3 or 4 weeks of vegetative time instead of 11 days. Early samples seem uplifting. :)

This picture is from day 73. I will get some dried shots as well. More colorful than i thought it would end up being.

picture.php

picture.php

The GBB has another name given to it by someone else, so i might be changing the name. Both siblings are looking healthy with 1 being the more stout of the two.

Here is GBB 1 at day 67 of flowering. Photogenic plant.

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very good grow

That floji is nice looking, I like the showcase of the tomhill hazef2s from maui maui , i got some and look forward now to running some.

Got any new varieties going?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very good grow

That floji is nice looking, I like the showcase of the tomhill hazef2s from maui maui , i got some and look forward now to running some.

Got any new varieties going?

:tiphat: thanks for dropping by Critter.

That THH is going to shine after a good cure. Very nice smells showing up already. Have fun with those F2s. It would have been nice to get more than one, but things happen.
Early samples from the THH are kind and stimulating, but i'm not getting any signs of anxiety or other "coffee" ganja type effects.

The Floji are proving to be a very nice cross. Each one has been very nice in flavor and hightype. I am running the last of my current females and she is looking to be just as tasty as her siblings.

Current line-up is:
Cindy's Rhino 1,2
Floji 3
Blueberry Blast 1
Master KAZE X Black Widow 1,3
Skunk-a-rella 1
Gangstaberry Blast 1,2

coming up for testing
Blueberry Blast 3
DDT X BBB
Cindy's Rhino X BBB

Proven cultivars from testing:
Floji 2,5
Bluemoonshine F2 - this one will probably be kept around since a friend likes it so much.

i have to find a few keepers and i hope to have 3-5 after this next round of testing. A good friend is sending me some real nice Blueberry worked lines and i am looking to start some Panama Red as well as one or two other lines.

My tastes run towards sativa dominant cultivars and i like diversity. I also have about 5 or 6 good looking males from various lines i will be working with to try my hand at some more studied, but still very novice, crosses.

That THH is nice and up.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very nice thread 3rdeye, tagged!

That Floji looks pretty good.

Much support.

thanks mate. Floji has been some very nice smoke. I'm looking forward to popping some more of them. I'm sure there are going to be some more great ones in that line. I just took down #3 at day 74 i think. Promises to be sweet lemon something. :D
thanks for looking in and commenting and the support. :tiphat:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Bless!

New in the garden are some seedlings. They were soaked in a mild kelp infusion for about 12 hours then put into soil.
3 DDT-Thai X BBB 1/3
4 TOGK X Afghani 1/4
4 Goji F2 2/4
2 CPH X Mediberry 0/2
4 Blue Zorilla 0/4
3 Purple Menace 0/3
4 Floji 0/4

I've provided history on the Floji and the Goji already, so i should introduce the new kids.:tiphat:

copy and pasted from my good friend ThcvHunter

"DDT is The Pure(SK#1) x Wild Thai(WoS) then hit by Sensi's Durban.
Then I found a thai pheno and hit her with 2 BBB males.
Everything grown our from theose BBB dads have been epic.

Purple Menace is Golden Tree's F2 of True BB. Epic work.

OGK x Affy is an F3. The Affy was from a US soldier - i dont know if its related to alien or ToK, or what, but its a great cross.

Goji OG was F2'ed by Xekki, who made Flogi (same male I think)."

Yes the Goji OG F2's did share the same father as the Floji.

The Blue Zorilla ( Blue Durban X [Mediberry F2]) and the Purple Onion ( California Purple Haze X [Mediberry F2]) are generous donations from 4WE. :huggg: thanks brother

I have one keeper pheno/chemotype of Floji and she is great. Something else good is bound to show up. :woohoo:

Current keepers are Tom Hill Haze F2 (tom hill via miau miau who did the F2, Floji 5(xekki), and a Blueberry Blast (snowhigh).

So let the fun commence!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Not sure which plants you are referring to specifically jewcebox, but thank you for stopping in. :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I'm certainly excited about this. Germination seems like it be spotty this round, but i get that sometimes inexplicably. Hopefully most of them are just off to a late start. If not i'll start some more very soon.

thanks heady b. Pleasure to have you here as always.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Since the last round didn't have many germinate there is a new round of seeds going now.
Blue Zorilla
Purple Onion
Northern Lights X California Purple Haze
Floji
Berry Juice X Blue Moonshine
DDT( Durban pheno) X BlueberryBlast
Pure Gooey X 7 dad mix up

New pictures coming soon and thanks to everyone for looking in.

Latest posts

Latest posts