What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tester Badge for Seedbay & Bou testers ?

sdd420

Veteran
I did it but something's wrong . I have been waiting for approval for a couple days. Hopefully will fix this when I learn how peace sdd

Skip

Veteran
Hi sdd420, I was able to OK one of your reports. The other needs some images. At least One image must be placed in the Strain Image field near the grow journal field for you to get credit. I'm going to put an asterisk next to all the fields required to get a leaf. :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi sdd420, I was able to OK one of your reports. The other needs some images. At least One image must be placed in the Strain Image field near the grow journal field for you to get credit. I'm going to put an asterisk next to all the fields required to get a leaf. :)
hiya skip
I have done a few tests now,,about to start my third with medman and am one of connisseurs official testers,,done one or two with ojd,,,
so think I may qualify for a leaf,,reports from germination to cut=down with lots of pics always,
I am aware of one run I did for connoisseur but put it in the wrong section ,,,ie,,indoor soil instead of test grow hope that helps,,
thanks skip,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
OK folks, the badges are now active! :)

Here's how it works:
Those who've completed 1-4 grow reports get a green leaf
View Image

Those who've completed 5-9 grow reports get a purple leaf
View Image

Those who've completed 10 or more grow reports get a gold leaf
View Image

That is going to be the easiest way to accomplish what we set out to do here.

This way a grower who contacts a breeder about a test grow can be checked out easily.

Hovering over the leaf indicates how many grow reports the user has posted that have been accepted as complete. It also links to those grow reports so the breeder or anyone can verify for themselves how well the grow went.

Please note that all grow reports submitted for approval must have enough info to be counted towards a leaf.

You must include at least one image and a link to the grow diary/journal.

Leaves have been given out RETROACTIVELY!

Congrats to UncleFishStick who already has a PURPLE LEAF as he's completed 8 grow reports that were accepted! :)

Note that the count is done automatically, and updated daily.
The leaves are NOT tied into test grows, only completed Grow Reports.
So these are NOT TESTER BADGES! Anyone can get a leaf who submits completed grow reports.

Thanks Skip and everybody else who had a hand in getting this going. I wanted to be sure here, can these be any well documented grows or do they have to strictly be test grows for breeders?

Thanks

sdd420

Veteran

Thanks Skip, I figured I did something incorrectly. I will jump on this and I appreciate your help. Peace sdd

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
so question?...
@ what point does the system upgrade and acknowledge active reposts... to then update the total.... and use the progressive leaf color scale....

IE I got a green leaf... showing 2 complete reports.... BUT in reality when U click on it....
It takes U too my list of 10 complete and active reports....

so where is my gold leaf....????

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
so question?...
@ what point does the system upgrade and acknowledge active reposts... to then update the total.... and use the progressive leaf color scale....

IE I got a green leaf... showing 2 complete reports.... BUT in reality when U click on it....
It takes U too my list of 10 complete and active reports....

so where is my gold leaf....????

:yeahthats

I've been wondering the same thing with about 5 on deck for now. Thanks!

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would venture a guess that he is trying to get the green leaves caught up 1st..
I've noticed more and more showing up... Good stuff in my book...

I bet there is quite the backlog of reports to get through on top of his day to day...
Smoke a fatty at the end of the day and check a few reports....
That's how I would go at it..
Puff,puff,pass...