What's new

Gas Prices Are Insane!!!!!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
AND ITS GOING TO GET WORSE AND WORSE!!!!

i was JUST watching the World News broadcast on TV, they were talking about gas prices in a segment....

AND IT WENT UP 10 CENTS IN THE TWO MINUTES THE GAS NEWS SEGMENT WAS ON!!!!!! UP TO $5.10 FROM $4.99!!!!!!!

WTF?

im going to go fill me gas guzzlers up, RIGHT NOW!!!

krunchbubble

Veteran
AND ITS NOT SUMMER YET!!!!!!!

at this rate, us kats in Cali will be paying $7-8 a gallon by summer......

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Just when the economy was going to recover.. 5.00 per gal gas should stall any chance of recovery.

fungzyme

I saw the title of this thread and initially thought this was another thread about GS Cookies.

Sounds like the prices for both are insane...
One false move by Iran or Israel will send oil prices blasting even higher. Adios 'recovery'.

HUGE

Veteran
i have a family member who works on a government disaster relief squad as a biological research scientist. she just had a recent breifing/training that told her there will certainly be war with iran and that there will be gas rations here because the oil supply will be cut from the middle east. she also said if shit really hits the fan its abort city.

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
time to park my "good car"and start driving "old boxy"a 1991 Honda Civic 5 speed,not much on looks or horses but at 38+mpg I will gladly make her daily again.

krunchbubble

Veteran
$104 later, my vehicle is full.....

and tomorrow, my twin turbo will be filled with premium, FUCK!!!!....

no joke, im considering a hybrid, i drove an Nissan Altima around for a week, IT WAS A FUCKING BEAST!!!

hashcat88

^^fuck your prius

haha

but for real, its the way of the future man. i am a firm believer in peak oil and that it is upon us if not already started several years ago.

our country's need for oil and the exponential growth of the worlds population is putting an enormous strain on the planets energy supply. i hate to sound like a "liberal" but we definitely need to create incentives in alternative energy and start INVESTING in them.

oil will only be making these people rich for a short time now, who is going to jump in to make the REAL money when oil is no longer a plausible option????

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Gs Prices Are Insane!!!!!

Re: Gs Prices Are Insane!!!!!

Mine varies 130-150..40 gallons a pop that's alot. Think ima buy a car soon.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i went and bought a 07 couple weeks ago just for this reason... was driving a v8 around and it was killing me

in the end nothing could be better for America and the world than for the 'true' price of gas to finally show its face...fuck cheap subsidized gas...just keeps us addicted longer...

as China and India consume never before seen amounts of oil in the next ten years, the price will only skyrocket...the sooner we can develop and patent the real technologies that will transition us into the future the better, and the only way that is going to happen is if
gas prices become transparent, and increase thru the roof...

but i just spent over sixty dollars to fill my car, thank god i no longer have a long commute to work...and it sucks for everyone who gets hit in the interim...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Never understood the retail formula for gasoline. Gas merchants pay x for a load of gas. Rather than add a sustainable markup, their retail price reflects the price that would replace what they currently have.

hashcat88

in the end nothing could be better for America and the world than for the 'true' price of gas to finally show its face...fuck cheap subsidized gas...just keeps us addicted longer....

totally agree. i wonder where wed be today if we had been paying say...$2.50 a gallon for the past couple decades (with at least a small percentage of that going to non-oil energy research vs straight to lining the pockets of the tycoons)

Latest posts

Latest posts