What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best cheese?

kg beans

quick question, in everybodies opinion who does the best cheese like the original uk exodus cut ?homegrown or big buddha? any replies appreciated!....kg beans

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bluecheese by bigbuddah used to be the closest thing to the cheeseclone itself,,,,,but im not sure if hes made a new batch with new males since lasttime i tried his bluecheese

DevilWeed

Not familiar with what you’re comparing to but GH's Cheese is a great plant! Cured buds will stink up the whole house if I open the jar. Heavy heavy stone.

DevilWeed

What are the characteristics of the original UK exodus cut?

Here's the GH Cheese from my last run:
picture.php

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

^^^
hempy makes a very good point here,,,,,,i didnt think to mention it,,,,

thanks hempy

yeh man,,,,seedsman`s sk1 would be a perfect batch of seeds to hunt for a cheesey pheno,,,alltho it wont be uniform i bet you will find something very very similar to the cheese,,,,,,,both are pure SK1 at the end of the day

im not for sure if hes over here or not but a guy buy the name of rockster has been working with the exodus clone and ive heard a number of people say that his cheese is dead on to the uk exodus
clone. and he has it in seed.
Medical_Breeder.

mintz

bluecheese by bigbuddah used to be the closest thing to the cheeseclone itself,,,,,but im not sure if hes made a new batch with new males since lasttime i tried his bluecheese
the bb bc i did smelled and tasted nothing like cheese,very weak and disapointing.imo.try and get the real cut

mintz

What are the characteristics of the original UK exodus cut?

Here's the GH Cheese from my last run:
picture.php

picture.php
from what i know.its a slow grower in veg,grows zig zag main stem,leaf stems are red,a bit of redness on main stem,double serated leaves, 5 bladed leaves,lots of bud sites with supa tight small nugs that realy stink up the place when you brush past them:smokeit:

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a great pheno out of a pack from barney's farm blue cheee. very strong smell and taste. most patients around here that try it are big fan of it.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
BBBC....but yeh skunk#1 could be a good call.....you never know you could find that 1 in a million cheesy pheno;)

keep it green
highlander

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Well this is supposedly big buddah's, if you find this one in there you will be pleased mate, smoking some uncured with a bit of a quick dry, right now and it taste really nice!

picture.php

picture.php

Good luck whatever u go with :joint:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I've only ever seen the Chiesel and heard good things about the Strawberry Chiesel. If you had the Exodus cut and a pack of Rez's strawberry Diesel, that sounds like the best of both worlds.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Abja said:
I've only ever seen the Chiesel and heard good things about the Strawberry Chiesel. If you had the Exodus cut and a pack of Rez's strawberry Diesel, that sounds like the best of both worlds.

What... you mean these ;) (top right)

picture.php

The strawberry Cheesel are next on my 2do list!! I really got the urge to pop them right now :D