What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Helpful Answers and Thread Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Here's the kicker for me.

I access IC on secure encrypted https (https://www.icmag.com). When I click on the "Notifications" tab to pull up the thumbs up/down listing, it automatically reroutes me back to plain unsecure http for the rest of my visit. I have to go back and manually start a new session back on the https link to get back to secure browsing.

I give the system a big thumbs down!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very cool Skip. :yes: Gives me an idea of whether or not what I post is perceived by others as beneficial, and vice versa. :biggrin:
Takes just a quick click to do, so hope more members will frequently use this feature.

:dance:

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
i got positive rep for both of those Pyth :joint:

ArcticBlast

Oh please, please remind me that I have better things to do with my life than to turn Blue Dot's boxes red.

OK, I'm over it. But he's just lucky I'm a lazy pothead. :)

Hey you could send some of that back my way. I only need 17 points to break 1000! Whatever the fuck that means.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Oh please, please remind me that I have better things to do with my life than to turn Blue Dot's boxes red.

OK, I'm over it. But he's just lucky I'm a lazy pothead. :)

Hey you could send some of that back my way. I only need 17 points to break 1000! Whatever the fuck that means.

its all yours, tomorrow :joint:
ArcticBlast

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anonymity blows.
this is america damnit (at least my end of the connection is).
we have the right to confront our accusers!
someone just thumbed down a post of mine and i can't find out who it was......
not just because i want to return the favor,
but so that i can explain to whomever it is why they're so wrong.
edit:
oops, just found out who it was.

Last edited:
anonymity blows.
this is america damnit (at least my end of the connection is).
we have the right to confront our accusers!
someone just thumbed down a post of mine and i can't find out who it was......
not just because i want to return the favor,
but so that i can explain to whomever it is why they're so wrong.
edit:
oops, just found out who it was.

you have me hovering over the red thumb...if I didn't hear it gave neg rep too I would..

ROJO145

Veteran
is the coolest thing around everyone is doing it!!!
EXACTLY!!! I thought we were different,just another cookie fuckin cutter site!!The rep system wasnt enuf?Thanking someone in a post wasnt enuf?If I dont find a post usefull I dont respond,dont need individuals whos opinion I could care less about clickin thumbs just becuz.Well I guess to be like the rest ya gotta conform or be cast out!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont like it. now everytime i think im getting a PM its just some dumb notification of thumbs up or down. seems like a waste of bandwith to me.

Ms_Weekend

should be a way to have a "GROWERS" Rep & a "Social" Rep....different forums different rep

& the notifications SUCK!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I don't like it at all.

Me either. This is an bad accident looking for a place to happen.

Worse, it's connected to Notifications which, as a Mod, I have to check every time. Now 90% of my Notifications are useless thumb wagging and a waste of time.

C

cork144

we just dont need to be notified of it tbh, its the only problem lol,

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Me either. This is an bad accident looking for a place to happen.

Worse, it's connected to Notifications which, as a Mod, I have to check every time. Now 90% of my Notifications are useless thumb wagging and a waste of time.

I'm sure that part is an easy fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.