What's new

medical_breeders organic and hydroponic gardening

well ive been here lurking in the shadows for a while and i think its time for
me to come ouit of the closet i herd of this site from a very good friend of mine Txbreadseeds hello bro. we are both medical breeders and i just wanted to show off my garden with worrk from txbreadseeds some of my work and work from a few other breeders who i have worked along sid to bring the meds people need so lets get this pic show on the road

Attachments

• 048.JPG
    048.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 13
those are mothers in the making i will update whats what tomorrow but now i will sho just 1 of 2 test rooms the current strains in this room are
pablo cheese which is a columbian gold x uk cheese done by a breeder from another site txbread seeds ozzy x metro cross knights templer and pursand haze hope you all enjoy

Attachments

• 056.JPG
    056.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 047.JPG
    047.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 14

Trillyen

Nice little grow man are u using HID lighting with hps

your buds look kinda thin and nit fat and dense like u want them

how many watts are u using and how far away are u keeping the lights

nice pics tho dude keep them coming!!!

thanks trillyen for stopping by im only in the beginning 4th week of flower but the pablocheese the bigones in the rear will yeald 1 and a half pounds per plant the room photoed is my small test room and im running 1600 watts of hid and 150 watts of uvb my main flower room im running 6000k of hid with 500 watts of uvb spread through out the room the strains im currently running are 10 to 11 week strains

localhero

wow 1 and a half pounds... right on. how many weeks vegged for that kind of yield? you obviously are a believer of the uvb. what kind of light cycle do you use with it? whats the difference with and w/o the uvb?

thanks and good luck.

to post pics i think u have to upload then first via your personal page. or maybe try image depot?

hello localhero and to answer your question yes i am a big fan of uvb lighting i have noticed a big diffrence in potency and flavor using the uvb system the phenos pictured
in thoses shots are heavy yeilding sativa hybrids and those are clones this perticular strain still puts on vegg w8 in flower so i usually vegg 2 weeks from clone then i flip the lights to 12/12 all the while i still train them through the flower cycle i currently have 4 in flower now and those are small compared to the way i usually train them this pheno will only take 2 to fill an entire 6 x 5 foot space in a matter of a few weeks and as far as my light cycle for the uvb i run them 12/12 with no ill effects i guess this is do to the hybrid being a tropical breed comming from a place where uvb is high most of the day.

TXbredSEEDS

Great thread bro...going to upload some pics of your orange rhino in my 2400watt organic system they came out lovely...med has made me a firm believer of uvb adds tons of resin...kepp up the good work and let me know how the Vortex X Ozzy turns out the sativa pheno is my personal fav and she still finishes in less then 65 days with a insane citrous aroma the indca is more skunky both are killer so your in for a ride and lets see some pics of them veit blacks sir!!!

a little up date

a little up date

week 7.5 this is a 10 week hybrid not so small now guys hugh. the will really start to swell now here gose some pics

pics

pics

here is my pics but ya have to click to look they are too big to load from my album

Attachments

• medical 031.jpg
    medical 031.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 14
  • medical 010.JPG
    medical 010.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 19
  • medical 009.JPG
    medical 009.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 16
  • medical 017.jpg
    medical 017.jpg