What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do i get a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
click myIC

on left pane you will see edit avatar

Upload one, you are done

I didn't see this asked, forgive me if it was, but where does everyone get all these cool avatars? Some website? I don't have the expensive Adobe Photoshop, don't think I have any Adobe other than the reader. So how can I get a cool avatar?

T

THC_Decapitator

I didn't see this asked, forgive me if it was, but where does everyone get all these cool avatars? Some website? I don't have the expensive Adobe Photoshop, don't think I have any Adobe other than the reader. So how can I get a cool avatar?

its up to you my friend , pick a picture and save it . upload it in the edit avatar section when you click my ic .if u want a animated one etc that's a privilege,time posts or if your a icmag supporter

don't want an animated one, but not necessarily a pic that I take myself either. Take for example CalioErba's avatar, where would you get or create something like that? Not sure what I would want but something inventive. thanks

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Calcio, I think.

Dude...just use google to search whatever pic you want. Save, resize if applicable and upload.

R

Rollem&Smokem

well now I only need 46 more post to upload my own avatar, now I can not see but feel the end of the tunnel as it's to foggy in here but feeling my way around is more fun :tongue:

marv

Operation "post versus avatar"

50 post :yoinks: it's bit to much don't u know?
and i don't understand why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts