What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do i get a custom avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prop215

Custom Avatars? Only for certain people?

Custom Avatars? Only for certain people?

I heard that you need 50 posts to have a custom avatar uploaded.. Well, I have over 50 and still cant.. Is this just an option for certain people ? I spent ALOT of time making a new avatar only to realize I still cant use it.. Any input would be appreciated.. BTW heres my cool ass avatar hehe...

4201.gif

cool huh? lol.. Its like Adam ( from Mythbusters ) would be reading my post(s) and agreeing w/ me LOL.

Last edited:
P

prop215

I cant edit my original post now.. I was gonna change the post because I now think the reason for not being able to use a custom avatar is that I havent been here 7 days? Anyone else not able to edit there posts alot of times? Nothing happens when I click "save changes" when editing in the "advanced" area.

EDIT: editing your post using "advanced" does NOT WORK for me in IE.. It does work however in firefox.. :p

Ive had the same problem with the edit feature also! Ive wondered the same thing, I just havent had time to change mine..... well at leat the motivation to change it yet!

G

gogoplata420

you can have a custom picture at 50 but for one of those animated moving ones you have to have more posts

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
When you're "old" enough ...

My IC/Your Control Panel/Settings and Options/Edit Avatar.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I think Celticman is right but, don't quote me. It was 50 for me. Posts in the Intro forums don't count. "Turbo Posting", such as "awesome, dude" in 10 different threads will see those posts subtracted from your count.

Status
Not open for further replies.