What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yielding Indoor Strain??

m00

SSH takes a small life time to bud.
I wouldnt bother with this one if you only have a 600w lamp. these beasts need at least 1000w+. 20l pot minimum. dont veg over 2 foot or youll be asking for trouble as they stretch well into flower. they need at least 100w per plant although 150 would be better.

a fast strain that yields very well is bubblicious. its a cheap seed and prolly quite underrated but grows very well and easy - even a monkey could grow it.
it doesnt grow much taller after the first week of 12/12 so you need to veg them almost as tall as you want them to finish. its a bushy plant and so does best topped.
9 of them topped were grown in a 1.2m grow tent with a 1000w hps. they were on 18/6 until they were 24" tall then put on 12/12 for 60 days. yielded approx 2750g wet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
under the right conditions and the correct amount of lights and the right amount of Nuts the right amount of watering trimming rotation. There are many strains that will do 1lb per 1000w. Now I grow for potency ,taste and smell yield is the last of my criteria. If I get a plant that 1 hit devastates me that's what m looking for. When I have these genes my stash last me for years. The Biogen Destroyer is a one hit wonder from the plants I grew. Totally knocks my shit in the dirt. I have a few strains that do this. As of today I have 12oz of one hit Wonder's and 6 grams of BHO. I have not tried the bho I'm a bit paranoid of it's potency. I need to build up a bit of a tolerance to try it. If you don't know what it is. It;s the most concentrated form of THC we can make. Similar to Honey oil but is made harder to Handel better be careful with it if you handle it to much it will start to melt and get very sticky. You wont be able to get it off your hands without a solvent to remove.

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Hammerhead Glad to hear you have such a potent stash but Bho is not the most potent cannabis extract.. I beleive budder takes the cake.

dscowboy

I do SOG and with no veg time root straight to flower the Violator Kush (malana pheno I guess) and I am pulling 11-23 (23 biggest thus far and there have only been a few to cross 20, most averavge 13) per clone and that is in 5" square 2 litre pots. 4 per sq ft. It has became my new best yielding strain. The potency is one of the better indicas I have smoked as well.

707Corridor

IT all comes down to how well you know your plant. Obvs that some plants will yield more then others (100 percent indicas vs 100 percent sativas.) but I'd like to say that if you know your plant you will not be dissappointed in your yield.

Now there are a bunch of methods to help increase the yield of your plant, try tying them down, or scrog method.

Research your plant, the more time you invest the bigger your yield i say.

Smokeone1

Why is veg never taken into consideration. That is the part of growing that sucks is veg....However anything veged long enough will yield well.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wow, old thread...

Around here in Cali, the most consistent heavy yielders are Snowcap and Blue Dream...

i've seen both strains do amazing things indoors, yielding softball-size nugs etc..

bookbinder

SSSC's m31 (willem's wonder) there are more severe hitters out there I know but MD 20/20 will rip ya quicker 'n' DOM PERIGNON, I guess it just depends on how you want to travel. No disrespect but the Dog's version just didn't quite hit it and if I recollect right all those beans (sssc's I mean) were all females with no variation, my effen luck! f2's would be some consolation. I really wish that the castle king 'n' Shanti would get to gether on it, I'd pay $$$ for that one. But while we're fantasizin' why stop there eh - Neplese (it was a heavy trip), m39 (amazing), afghani (heart pounding)- shite on 'n' on. Hell I wish the Dog would bring it back, I dunno mayhaps I didn't find the "one". Lord Shoenmaker the bright side needs you! you're our only hope! hey there's a fantasy ball team fuh ya Nevile, Shanti, Bog 'n' the Dog - no team would stand a chance eh?

BigPhil

Veteran
I got 78g dry off one cheese x ssh, was my 1st grow too, This plant was 40 inch tall if every plant yeilded 78g I'd of beat 1g per watt :D

Im currently doing Critical mass now, I think any plant will yeild well thou, Good roots healthy plant, good genetics = nice yeild