What's new

What's next after SSH, MK Ultra, DP's Green pheno?

Tipunch

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest where I should narrow down my search. What's In the same league as SSH, MK Ultra, the Flo, Schnazzleberry#2 and the green phenos of Durban Poison'?

I mean, smell, taste, high, not too long Flowering times, mould resistant, high yield and ROI?

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
see what kind of subcool stuff is still out there, ones with heavy jack the ripper lineage...the jack skellington, ripped bubba

Tipunch

see what kind of subcool stuff is still out there, ones with heavy jack the ripper lineage...the jack skellington, ripped bubba

Hey mexweed thks for the suggestions. Jack skellington has great reviews, looks like a nice pick.

What are you growing mexweed?:tiphat:

mexweed

Veteran
right now I have an afghani, candy kush, white slipper, and some larry og going, gonna transplant soon and take cuts in a week, what ends up rooting will help determine what seeds I try to start next

for subcool stuff I recently grabbed a pack of his stardogXspace queen, will be a bit before I get to growing it though

Breadwizard

I've been on a Ace kick, you should check out the killer A5 haze, super old-school Dutch haze with an African twist.

Latest posts

Latest posts