What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

wdcf

Are police still using choppers to take down growers in Florida? Or have things relaxed a bit with the push for medical/recreational Marijuana use in Florida? Thanks!

Mr. Miyagi

I truly don't think most female and male cops think the same. Majority of the male cops I've known over my many moons, were usually on a power trip, an act of retribution or to a way to channel anger. Whereas female cops (though there definitely are exceptions) usually are about the actual cause of protecting and serving.... but what do I know? I'm an old man with chopsticks...

Soud D looks good

Copperfield

Are police still using choppers to take down growers in Florida? Or have things relaxed a bit with the push for medical/recreational Marijuana use in Florida? Thanks!

I heard their moving from county to county just doing ariel observation for heat signatures... I dnt know if they mean business or what.. But it's scary fosho...

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I truly don't think most female and male cops think the same. Majority of the male cops I've known over my many moons, were usually on a power trip, an act of retribution or to a way to channel anger. Whereas female cops (though there definitely are exceptions) usually are about the actual cause of protecting and serving.... but what do I know? I'm an old man with chopsticks...

Soud D looks good

Sounds about right sensei :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran

Soud D looks good

Sounds like you have the the right idea about the male cops....... Im sure there are some good ones out there, maybe a handful without something to prove, on a power trip or the daily bulshit they have to deal with hasn't totally ruined...... Still i'm not gunna go looking....... Really it has to be a downright hard job when there dealing with real criminals.......

Copperfield

Outdoor plants give off heat signatures of their own, different than surrounding vegetation.

That's right DT..... U can camouflage them by putting them around pine trees because pine trees give off the same heat signature, but the color of the plant can still give it away..... These days, it pays in a big way not to just plant in one designated area. It pays off n a big way to scatter your crops these days..... Cops, poachers, people riding atvs can easily stumble on your goods, but if u have them scattered about.... It's less likely they'll get it all......

RockinRobot

That's right DT..... U can camouflage them by putting them around pine trees because pine trees give off the same heat signature, but the color of the plant can still give it away..... These days, it pays in a big way not to just plant in one designated area. It pays off n a big way to scatter your crops these days..... Cops, poachers, people riding atvs can easily stumble on your goods, but if u have them scattered about.... It's less likely they'll get it all......

That's why I like indoor...

P-NUT

Veteran
I hope I dont piss anyone off but I dont think they can find just a few plants with infrared at night. Ive had them doing circles over a crop for hours looking for some dumbass that ran from the cops and hit the woods. Hell they couldnt even find him. Maybe if it was a huge spot or a field but a few big plants here and there no way. When they fly at night looking for heat sigs its looking for indoor growers running their lights at night.

GainGreene

Ghetto birds are not just randomly flying around looking for pot plants. Every day a airplane would fly over the house, same one, in a square pattern for hours at end. I figured out that it was for people to get their flying license you have to fly for 40hrs or something and to stay close to airport that was the best way to go about it. Flying over the house daily had me noid walking around like a damn ninja outside. They drive around town and look for oversized AC units on homes. Neighbors who snitch, follow you home from a grow store if your town has one. But the biggest fuck up is stealing the electricity. Stay safe

Copperfield

I hope I dont piss anyone off but I dont think they can find just a few plants with infrared at night. Ive had them doing circles over a crop for hours looking for some dumbass that ran from the cops and hit the woods. Hell they couldnt even find him. Maybe if it was a huge spot or a field but a few big plants here and there no way. When they fly at night looking for heat sigs its looking for indoor growers running their lights at night.

I think u got it dead on pnut.... I think the Feds are trying to get a real deal feal for how many floridians are really growing indoors.... It could b a last attempt to make some busts before legalization...., it's how they make their money ya know!! Just b wise n make your numbers count..,,,

B

blue_tick

what the hell is all this talk about outdoor? LOL

keep the plant number down to around 5 per plot and it's easier to camouflage in my opinion. i agree pines, weeping willows , bamboo is the best for them to blend with.

peace

wdcf

DEA Busts indoors and out. I am surprised by the low number of outdoor busts for the state as a whole. Florida is BIG.

I might just grow a few hundred in John Bethea Forest :woohoo:

B

blue_tick

man we had a storm come thru last night that had water running into my overhead microwave. this storm was worse than the tropical storm that came thru with all the hype. wrecked the plants so i will be spending time to net them back up

peace