What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just wanted to say these guys service is top notch.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had an order go awry in the mail and it was delivered to the wrong address. They not only held the beans that were last available anywhere online that I could find, but they took the time to look for and finally did track down my lost mail.

Much appreciated. This would have been a real bummer to me to lose out on these beans.

:tiphat::woohoo:

Ncali

Veteran
They are a stand up crew over at ace. Not surprising to hear they took care of you, but glad they took good care of you man :)

:tiphat:
NC

rexamus616

Veteran
I had an order go awry in the mail and it was delivered to the wrong address. They not only held the beans that were last available anywhere online that I could find, but they took the time to look for and finally did track down my lost mail.

Much appreciated. This would have been a real bummer to me to lose out on these beans.

:tiphat::woohoo:

was your order tracked / registered?

how did you/they find it?

deepwaterdude

Hard to find a story that doesn't end in amazement about the effort these guys go through, from getting you the seeds to getting the rest of us to harvest;) Then, there's the quality of their strains and integrity of their breeding, which I'm pretty sure are unparalleled in the business. Anyway, only shipping freakouts I've seen are when people went against Ace's suggestion to send things regular, unregistered mail, which has worked every time for me. Love these guys.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
40Ampstofreedom, I'm happy you were able to get your order in the end. I had a similar experience three or four years ago. I thought maybe some people say they didn't get their orders in an attempt to get more seeds for free. I didn't want to be looked at as one of them. I wrote Ace a sincere email, we agreed to wait a few more weeks. Still nothing, They re sent my original order. I haven't purchased from another vendor since that time. I don't chase names of the latest greatest (cookiescoutglue) bs. I only pursue the best in genetics. Ace is the best in the business and their genetics speak for themselves. Please reward their integrity and by from them again. Peace

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
was your order tracked / registered?

how did you/they find it?

Yup. I will be vague, but apparently the mail person delivered it to the wrong address. They found it by putting forth effort and doing the foot work. Called the mail people and went to the wrong address and asked. Luckily the person was honest and had not opened it or thrown it away.

Now I just hope and pray they get here safely :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts